FUCK PAYPAL

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha, glad i could actually be of some use for once!

all things considered, paypal is pretty damn convenient. it sucks when things go wrong, but it's nice when it doesn't.

gat,

i believe that happened to your boyfriend because he's dumb. ha. they'll transfer to your bank for free, but it takes a few days. otherwise they'll send you a check right away but it costs money. he must have done that or something, cause i know there's a way to do it for free.

seeks/i'm gonna have to add 'bern' to 'curcle'.

why don't u just go through the procedures of getting your account reactivated (with the bills, passport, drivers license, etc)... instead of being a dickhead to company employees that are only following company policy/guidelines. or start a new account with your new card. i had an old card which i cancelled, and i simply started a new account with the new one.

Originally posted by Theodore Huxtable@Apr 7 2005, 05:29 PM

why don't u just go through the procedures of getting your account reactivated (with the bills, passport, drivers license, etc)... instead of being a dickhead to company employees that are only following company policy/guidelines. or start a new account with your new card. i had an old card which i cancelled, and i simply started a new account with the new one.

Again, read all the words I write before commenting on them.

I don't feel comfortable sending a middle man all that information, being a dickhead to company employees that are lying to you is good way to let off steam, I couldn't start a new account unless I actually went to my bank, closed my bank account, and started a new one (this is what Paypal told me). Am I going to do that just so I can order Close Combat 3 over the internet? No.

Archived