Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FUCK KRS-1

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by paint junky, Oct 25, 2004.

1. paint junky

paint junky Member

i really don't get it... i cannot comprehend for the life of me how this guy is even remotely considered a "dope mc". he over articulates to sound intelligent but if you really listen to what he says he is a fucking retard... here is a snippet of one interview vibe conducted with this fucking piece of shit:
    VIBE Online: Is there an artist right now that is capable of bringing hip hop to where you would like to see it go?

KRS-One: No one is capable of taking hip hop to where I see it going. I have a divine mission. I have come out of the universe to get this shit together. But for now I have to set up for the true messiah to come. I’m more like John the Baptist. I’m proclaiming the word. The closest is Nas. I’m training Nas to be that leader.

VIBE Online: Seems people have wanted Nas to be that guy since ‘93.

KRS-One: Oh, Nas is “the one.” But you want to talk about someone caught between the CEO world and the movement -- Nas has issues. He’s in the hood, Queensbridge projects, he’s gotta keep it real with the fellas. Then he picks up the phone and talks with me discussing NASA and the universe and hip hop’s role on Mars. When I asked him, “Nas I want you to speak at NASA,” he hung up the phone on me. He couldn’t take it. He called me back an hour later saying, “Yo, man. I’m sorry man. Yo, man. Yo, you just too much man. I had to take a breather.” I said, “Stop being afraid. It’s just a building. You go and you talk and you leave.” But he wants the training. He’s interested in the training and he’s not afraid. It’s just I’m a crazy guy.

VIBE Online: Are you prepared for the movement to fail?

KRS-One: Yes. Because it can’t. Nothing real can ever fail. Nothing real can be destroyed. And hip hop, this movement, is real.

............................................>>>

join his "temple of hip-hop" you backpacking ass sheep... the movement, the teacha'... what the fuck? his articulation and riciculousness are like nails on a chalkboard... his arrogance is absolutely
    undeserved... i mean BDP was dope, crimianl minded and shit but now he just sucks, he is the type of dude to drop a WACK verse and then smile like yeah son what's good... if you disagree with him you aint hip-hop.... FUCK HIP-HOP...AND MOTHERFUCK KRS-1... i am sorry i had to get that off my chest

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

This guy is a fuck-weasel.

Did that mother fucker just say Mars?

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Can't diss. I've heard him do vocals on some great Drum and Bass tracks. better alternative than fuckin' Nelly or DMX

5. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

KRS this,KRS that.Everybody says that hes tight,i been listening to hip hop for years and i never really picked up any krs-1.I own The Sneak Attack but I dont really like it,I've heard some tight joints from him but i dont know which ones they are.Anyone wanna recommend some of his shit?

6. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

7. GucciCondom

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

you guys dont have a fuckin clue what your talking bout...

RIPS and Drue_Down like this.
  9. sarifs&clips

sarifs&clips Member

Fuck KRS? No....Fuck you. You'r probably a day late and a dollar short. How can you hate on a cat who went head to head with Melle Mel?? Or Literally threw those fat fucks PM Dawn off the stage and then grabbed the mic and went srait into "I'm Still Number one"?? This cat is part of history and can be as eccentric and as arrogant as he wants at this point in his career...

RIPS likes this.
  10. GucciCondom

That still doesn't hide the fact that he actually said hiphop on Mars.

11. paint junky

paint junky Member

he was fresh at one point. granted. yet he is a babbling moron these days... and he uses "hip-hop" as a vehicle to peddle his eccentric thoughts and notions... for that he gets the gasface...
    BDP was tight...

12. paint junky

paint junky Member

i mean let's be serious... hip-hop on mars, and this just in... supposedly he spoke for the hip-hop community once again and said "hip-hop" (just in case anyone is tuning in late, supposedly KRS-1 is hip-hop, self proclaimed) laughed when the twin towers fell... and he urges "hip-hoppers" not to vote... ignorance is bliss they say... ok i need a direct quote...

13. A***** D****

A***** D**** Junior Member

Sounds as if KRS has taken on the roll of Morpheus and Nas is his Neo. They need to get of the Matrix's dick. After all the last two films sucked coincidentally like the last two KRS projects. WOW I am I in the Matrix?

14. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

hahaa... seriously, why does he want Nas to give a speech at NASA? what the hell could Nas possibly say at NASA that would make them want to listen to him?

15. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

At first I was going to comment on the guy.. but then I realized genuinely having an opinion on KRS-One as a person is approximately 1,999X gayer than anything he's ever done or said.

I will say he's a big goofy looking dude these days, though.. and that acronymn for 'graffiti artist' he flipped on the KD video had me rolling... so I guess he's good for something.