Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

DICK MEASUREMENT METHODUS.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel, Dec 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel New Jack

ok. you know youve done it before. youve measured your dick. you know the exact size in its rock hard form as well as in its pitiful placid state. Now.... were gonna seperate the white boy 1 hair on your schlong from the nigger-dick rhyno posse. (pardon my language) ok.....i figured out from a girl this past week that what she does is make her guy take his hard throbbing juicy manmeat hahaha and wrap a dollar bill around it lenghtwise. This is the "girth" test also known as the "gerth" or "garth brooks" test. If your silly salami allows the bill to reach further than the word THE on the back hand side top you are a small girthed city slicker. Now...if it takes effort to reach the "T" on the word "the" or even doesnt even reach it, you have what i refer to as the Nigger dick. (dont be so easily offended...for on the other hand of the phallic pinwheel is the chink dick.) ok ok ok.... now here is another method.... Using your hand grasp your shaft (erect) and wrap your fingers around it. SQUEEZE. if you can even touch the tip of your middle finger, you should practice kama sutra or indulge in a dildo cause chances are you arent gonna please the women with your wimpy willy.
    This was all the chubby girth testing....now onto length...

First...shave your balls. Dont ask, just do. then....stimulate yourself and place a ruler at the base of your shaft where your balls are planted. FOR all you wierdo-un-circumsized "watersock" dick-fellas, you cannot cheat and stretch your foreskin over the ruler. That shit is a no-no in this test. Now....average size is between 4.5 and 6 inches. haha and for those of you who fall into this catagory, shit...i dunno...become monks or something. Between 6.5- 8 is good and anything over 8 is RAD (but might scare the petite girlies.) Soooo now that you realize you got a huge dick what do you do now? I dunno. fuck. what are your methods for measuring your dicks?

2. CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel New Jack

...And.....if yall wanna compare compartments feel free to start droppin lies. Hahaa

3. mopius

mopius Guest

slap it around so it swells up and it measures bigger

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Fuck all that wrapping a dollar around my man. I can tell by how a girl reacts to seeing my "Hidden Pistol" for the first time.

5. bug

bug Guest

every girl i get with tells me its the biggest they've had. that's all i need to know. even if they're lying i don't care. i don't need to wrap DIRTY money around it.

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

hmmmmm.....quite the intesting little topic. What do Canadians do? Do we measure it against a dollar coin? If so I'm a huge fucking man. But that 2 dollar coin.....damn. Got me beat. Gues it's back to my twist-and-pull penal exercises.

7. Iris

Iris Banned

this is kinda nasty but uncircumcized is way better.

8. jarryd

jarryd Guest

hahahaa

^ haha go team skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaahahah

9. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

10. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

"Nigger dick" over here.......... Dollar tested and approved!!!!!!!!!:king:

11. Mr.LonelyHeart

Mr.LonelyHeart Member

boring, remind me not to accept any money from you ever.....;)

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Now I really know why people always tell you not to put money in your mouth. You're retarded.

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm currently in the process of going through each dollar bill in my wallet and wrapping it around my dick....I'm going to the corner store pretty soon, to "circulate" my special bank notes, exclusively from the Dirty Habit mint in Texas....some day you may touch my nut sweat, or smell it if you do coke with dollars. Enjoy!

14. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

you're a bastard dude. now i gotta handle my money with latex gloves.

15. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

you're a bastard dude. now i gotta handle my money with latex gloves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.