Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Christopher Walken Appreciation

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BOXCARCUTTER, Aug 28, 2005.

1. BOXCARCUTTER

BOXCARCUTTER Junior Member

I'm no proof-reader or anything, but i skimmed a bit, and i think this shits for real!

http://www.walken2008.com/

the shit would be rad if he gave his acceptance speach and then burst into a cloud of birds.

2. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

It's a joke, Walken said he has nothing to do with the site. I'd vote for him, though.

3. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

If you want to learn how to build a house, build a house. Don't ask anybody, just build a house.
    -Christopher Walken

4. BOXCARCUTTER

BOXCARCUTTER Junior Member

sorry about the title, apparently im not just not a proof-reader, but i also cant spell..., and thats a shame about the joke part, could you imagine how scary the state of the union adress would be...highest ratings ever

5. fermentor666

"I'm gonna find...Osama Bin Ladin.........And....I'mgonnakillhim........now.....lemme do a little dance......to this...Chemical Brothers song....

6. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

wasnt it fatboy slim?

has anyone else tried to impersonate Christopher Walken

and end up just giggling?

7. fermentor666

I think it was, either one of them.

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i though that was really funny too.....

if anyone has a chance check out the fresh air interview with him....hes an odd duck.

9. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

10. azert

azert Senior Member

Christopher walken is my idol.

11. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

A mod needs to turn this into a Christopher Walken appreciation thread.

12. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

13. beardo

beardo Guest

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php...topic=15312&hl=

WALKEN IN L.A.

By Christopher Walken
    Frank commentary on Hollywood from someone who knows
    This week, The Onion picks up another popular syndicated column: Christopher Walken's "Walken in L.A." For the last two years, Mr. Walken has provided his readers with consistently insightful commentary into the entertainment industry. His column already appears regularly in Variety and Rolling Stone, as well as in dozens of smaller newspapers and magazines. We're proud to welcome this celebrated actor and columnist to our pages.

Do you enjoy eating hot dogs? I hope you won't be put off by my frankness when I tell you that I absolutely love them. In fact, I enjoy no food item more than a freshly-boiled hot dog. Now, I've done a lot of movies, and it's true that I've worked with quite a few celebrities who did not share this opinion. I'm sorry to say that these people have always angered me.

There are two types of people in this world: those who eat hot dogs whenever it is possible to do so, and those who opt to do other things with their free time. Who do the latter think they are kidding? What pastime could be more rewarding than the consumption of hot dogs? I haven't yet found one, and I don't expect to in my lifetime. Unlike other foods, hot dogs can be eaten at any time, in any place, and it is not necessary to cook them. Now, I ask you: Why not eat hot dogs? They are delicious.

I carry a bag of hot dogs with me wherever I go. I eat them from the bag whenever I get the urge, regardless of the circumstances. When I make a movie, my hot dogs are my co-stars. If, in the middle of a scene, I decide I want to consume a hot dog, I do so. I waste the director's time and thousands of dollars in film stock, but in the end, it is all worth it, because I enjoy eating hot dogs more than I enjoy acting. This bothers some people. I was supposed to portray Batman, but when Tim Burton learned of my hot dog cravings, he asked Michael Keaton to wear the cape. To this day, I am peeved about this.

When we filmed The Dead Zone, I ate over 800 hot dogs a day. It was necessary. My character needed to come across as intense as possible, and I found the inspiration for that intensity in my intense love for hot dogs. The director, David Cronenberg, said that he would never work with me again. I kept eating hot dogs when the cameras were rolling, and that seemed to bother him. I say @!#$ him. He doesn't even like hot dogs.

I would like to end by emphasizing once again that I really like to eat hot dogs. If any of you people disagree, I loathe you. I despise you. Not only that, but I also despise all your loved ones. I want to see them torn to pieces by wild dogs. If I ever meet you in person, I'll smash your brains in with a @!#$ bat. Then we'll see who doesn't like hot dogs.

-----------------------------------

this is >STILL< the funniest shit i have ever read in my entire life.

14. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

No I haven't but KEvin Spacey did an incredible Walken impersonation on SNL.

15. azert

azert Senior Member

"I say @!#$ him. He doesn't even like hot dogs."

I'm sorry, this is just too damn funny.