Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

britneys knocked up

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Apr 12, 2005.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

Ending weeks of speculation, BRITNEY SPEARS announced that she is pregnant today. On her Website, the pop princess issued a statement to fans saying, "The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together. There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, KEVIN and I just want everyone to know that all is well."

Last month, Britney hinted at the upcoming announcement, saying: "I feel as though I have been very quiet and still lately. 'The calm before the storm' ... I can really relate to that statement right now."

Marrying dancer KEVIN FEDERLINE last fall made Britney more than a new wife, she's also step-mom to his 2-year-old and newborn baby with "Moesha" actress SHAR JACKSON.

Earlier this year, she told "The Insider"'s STEVEN COJOCARU that she's determined to make her own family. "I want to be a young mom. That's my dream. You can judge me however you want. I'm happy. That's what I wanna do!"

The 23-year-old pop star wed Kevin in a surprise ceremony on Sept 18. About 30 guests, including Britney's mom and sister, attended the Saturday night nuptials, which took place in a white tent erected in the backyard of her wedding planner's home.

JAMIE LYNN and her mom arrived wearing pink velour sweatsuits and carrying goodie bags stuffed with gifts like silver pendants with the couple's picture inside. Guests were asked to sign confidentiality agreements and were whisked there in passenger vans from their respective hotels.

The beaming bride left the house in the early hours the next day and headed for her wedding reception at Dublin's nightclub in Hollywood. A laughing Britney, who had dyed her hair brunette, and her brand-new husband departed the home in a black SUV. The rest of the guests emerged wearing sweatsuits -- the girls in pink, the boys in white with the word "Pimps" embroidered on the back. Kevin's dad had his own special sweatsuit that said "Pimp Daddy."
    ------------------------------

wow...

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

3. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

MAN BRITNEY SPEARS IS SO STRANGE, I SWEAR SHE'LL BE THE NEXT MICHAEL JACKSON

4. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

5. useurname

useurname Member

She told me she was on birthcontrol.......I swear.

6. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

she was only good in that hit me baby one more time video like 6,7,8, or 5 years ago.

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

fantastic. another retarded southern child.

i was just thinking about how the world needed more of those......

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i feel sorry for the kid. mum & dad are going to be divorced before it's born and then it has to suffer the fate of being the spawn of two morons. this kid is going to have damn near every day of it's life photographed. that's gotta suck

9. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

Not for nothing.I give her man props.He was a broke ass nigga.Now he is chillen for life

10. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

yes. i think having a kid with kevin federline is going to be her worst mistake. at least her mom made her get a prenup.

11. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

HOORAY!

HER CAREER IS OVER!

12. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

13. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

WHAT A SHOCKER..WHO WOULDA THOUGHT??BRITNEY SPEARS WITH A KID??
    i was hoping the title was a type and she would have got knocked out instead of being knocked up,but now you dont have to listen to her music anymore..

14. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

GOOD, maybe now she could stop acting like such a slut...I heard the same about J.LO

15. KRON KING

KRON KING Member

i always new britney would pump out a couple of babies and then wither and die