bird or a fish?

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

id be a sea monster, giant squid, loch ness monester, a kraken, possibly a prehistoric shark, you know, a mix of all of them, like a shark tentacle poison shooting really fast monster of the deep.

Well if you are going that route, I'd be a bird with an alternate breathing system. Equiped with gills and eye covers. A extra powerful swimming tail with crazy laser rays that could kill anything. And a big supply of canned corn.

I was going to say this. I swear I picked up so many of those things on the beach last time I was in FLA not knowing what they were, and then came home and looked it up and realized how poisonous they were... never got stung though, managed to avoid the tentacles somehow.

I'd probably be an owl if I was a bird though.

http://www.arthropod.net/replicas/sealife/images/lrs12-bl.gif'>

Tiger Shark

It is dangerous! It easily kill and devour a whale, but it's favorite meal is the albatross birds. How does a shark catch a bird? Many albatross live near the Hawaiian Islands. Tiger sharks gather offshore and when young birds are learning to fly, they wait for them to fall in the water. Their name comes from the striped pattern that looks like a tiger

Archived