Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

being locked up for the past week...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LadyKrink, Jun 30, 2002.

1. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

Well it started with my mother calling the cops on me. they searched my room and found a lot of paraphenelia (spelling?) along with some different substances that i was abusing. They took me to a hospital by my house to get drug tested warning me that the results of the test would place me where they thought it would be neccessary. I knew my drug test would come up positive with marijuana and cocaine but i didnt think the shrooms i ate a couple days before would show but i still knew i would fail miserabley. I took the cup and filled it up with water putting a tiny amount of my piss to give it a little coloring hoping i would pass and i from the love of God i did. I was still placed in a treatment facility and i want to say it was a good thing i went. I was detoxing the first couple of days and if i wasnt sleeping i was fighting with the other patients there. I ended up going from a 5150 to a 5250 which is a 72 hour hold to a 14 day hold. I decided to really take a look at my life after that and started to work the program. I now am on the third step and really looking to get sober. I didnt agree with the doctors advice which was to take medication for my "major depression" so i am really trying to self medicate myself with the 12 step program. I am going to do an intense outpatient program for the next couple of months, 4 hours a day monday through friday. I dont know why i am telling you all of this but i am a new person and i am proud of it. I just got home today after a week and the first thing i did was flush my stash that they didnt find and confiscate down the toilet. I am not sure yet if i am still going to burn but know for a fact i am through doing everything else. To all of you who still use maybe you should step back and take a look at the direction your life is headed. I dont know about you but for me my life was going down the toilet, and that is why i am trying to get sober and back on track...now i am off to venice to take some flicks TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES everyone...

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahahahaha....that's what happens when you do coke. No sympathy whatsoever......

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ima go sniff this, ill beep you in an hour, i hate you.

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

:lol:

5. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Good for you, at least you had enough common sense to take advantage of being in a facility made to help you stop.
    Its sad when people dont.

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Thats good your doing that, it looked like your life was going to shit. kepp with the program dont get back into the stuff. best of regards.

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

wow. people really do post their lives on this thing.

i am happy that you got through that dilemma kristy. seriously, this is why choose not to go any further than from weed. it will fuck people up. good luck though.

8. 455

455 Guest

Aren't you the girl who has that "LA" tattoo?.....you might have been high as fuck when you got that.....because it sucks.----Have a great day,Snowflake.

9. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

:lol: :lol: ...and your telling me to be nice to those other kids....

10. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

keep it natural and you wont be abusing, except beer - but thats a given!
    the occasional mushrooms,beer&weed - stay off the fuckin' nosecandy though.

11. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

congrats and good luck kristy.i myself have stopped doing anything. i have been clean for well over a year now, i too was bad in to drugs i started by smoking lots and lots of weed. that shit was just not getting me high anymore so i started doing harder drugs to get a buz. i started off with coke and shrooms, i have also taken and was hooked to speed,hash,acid,E,and pain pills i loved poppin pills, but a few years ago my uncle almost died from coke and pain pills. so i looked at my self and said i do not wanna be him. so i turned to God and i quit everything. i fell so much better than i am sobber. it saddens me i look at the people i used to hang with doing all that stupid shiit, and they are still doin it. i thank god and my friends for helping me change my life around. so again good luck Kristy.

12. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

your too young to fuck with coke, at least wait till your early twenties.

13. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

have i told you lately that i love you dazzle?

14. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

you coulda sold your stash and bought some new amps....dummy!

15. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member