Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

beef jerky

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, Jun 11, 2003.

1. wow i've been eating this stuff for about a month straight now, i'm sure my heart is just waiting to catch me slippin'. at the moment i'm working on a pack of the oberto hickory smoked flavor. teriyaki is pretty darn good too. i tried the new bbq flavor the other day, i'm not sure if i liked it or not. i also tried that pemmican shit, it was ok but it's no "oh boy" oberto. plus they put way too much pepper on it.

ps. don't even bother paying for this shit, because at 5.99 a pack you're never going to be able to keep up a steady beef jerky habit. just gaffle them shits and if some bitch ass police nigga try to front, then split his wig with a fucking machete and sodomize his corpse.

pps. do all of this while wearing TRACK PANTS

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i bring along a pack of jerky for the extended bombing missions

3. Krook

Krook Banned

DEER JERKY IS :king:

4. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I usually eat beef jerky when I do 12 or 24 hour races.
    protein like what...

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

krook's got the right idea

It's all about the venison. (sung to the tune of 'It's all about the Benjamins0

6. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

http://www.pemmican.com/images/launch_logo.gif'>

you guys are SLEEPING on the PEMMICAN jerky

you can get the typical extremely dried jerky or this NATURAL JERKY thats more moist. i could put that shit on a plate and eat it like a steak.

jerky is great.

7. cantbefaded

cantbefaded Member

Girls hate beef jerkyh << proven fact.

8. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

strictly a road trip treat.....

9. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Pennsylvania Classic Jerky

1lb London Broil(1/8 slices)1 cup worch. sauce1 cup soy sauce2 Tbsp black pepper2 Tbsp garlic powder6 Tbsp liquid smoke4 Tbsp Southern Comfort Whiskey (or less, to much will ruin it)1/2 cup BarBQ sauceMix all the above in a sealed containermarinate 12 hrs, open and mix, close and marinate for another 12 hrs- Let it soak in folks!after 24 hrs, lay them out in a dehydrater for approx 2-4 hrs at 195 degrees (oven method will work as well)

stolen from

so who has a dehydrater?

10. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

11. Krook

Krook Banned

:idea:

12. Sora

Sora New Jack

venison jerky is key!..

i eat beef jerky like it's my job.. my momma makes it for me >.<

13. Krook

Krook Banned

14. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

Fuck that moist jerky that comes in a flavor sealed pouch with one of those "freshness" packets that you find with leather shoes. I think that pemmican stuff that freightlover posted is along those lines, though I could be wrong as I never give jerky in supermarkets a second glance, and all that shit is right out.

I'm making that recipe next chance I get. I have a dehydrator.

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Shit, i prefer slim jims those are fucking hardcore. Cause its the shittiest quality meat ever. Its chicken and beef and a bunch of crazy chemicals. The coolest thing about it is when you get that shitty portion of your slim jim witch is like tendon or some shit. Its fucking slim jim flavored chewing gum cause its so tough it will last for hours!