beef jerky

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

wow i've been eating this stuff for about a month straight now, i'm sure my heart is just waiting to catch me slippin'. at the moment i'm working on a pack of the oberto hickory smoked flavor. teriyaki is pretty darn good too. i tried the new bbq flavor the other day, i'm not sure if i liked it or not. i also tried that pemmican shit, it was ok but it's no "oh boy" oberto. plus they put way too much pepper on it.

ps. don't even bother paying for this shit, because at 5.99 a pack you're never going to be able to keep up a steady beef jerky habit. just gaffle them shits and if some bitch ass police nigga try to front, then split his wig with a fucking machete and sodomize his corpse.

pps. do all of this while wearing TRACK PANTS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pennsylvania Classic Jerky

1lb London Broil(1/8 slices)1 cup worch. sauce1 cup soy sauce2 Tbsp black pepper2 Tbsp garlic powder6 Tbsp liquid smoke4 Tbsp Southern Comfort Whiskey (or less, to much will ruin it)1/2 cup BarBQ sauceMix all the above in a sealed containermarinate 12 hrs, open and mix, close and marinate for another 12 hrs- Let it soak in folks!after 24 hrs, lay them out in a dehydrater for approx 2-4 hrs at 195 degrees (oven method will work as well)

stolen from

so who has a dehydrater?

Fuck that moist jerky that comes in a flavor sealed pouch with one of those "freshness" packets that you find with leather shoes. I think that pemmican stuff that freightlover posted is along those lines, though I could be wrong as I never give jerky in supermarkets a second glance, and all that shit is right out.

I'm making that recipe next chance I get. I have a dehydrator.

Shit, i prefer slim jims those are fucking hardcore. Cause its the shittiest quality meat ever. Its chicken and beef and a bunch of crazy chemicals. The coolest thing about it is when you get that shitty portion of your slim jim witch is like tendon or some shit. Its fucking slim jim flavored chewing gum cause its so tough it will last for hours!

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Shit, i prefer slim jims those are fucking hardcore. Cause its the shittiest quality meat ever. Its chicken and beef and a bunch of crazy chemicals. The coolest thing about it is when you get that shitty portion of your slim jim witch is like tendon or some shit. Its fucking slim jim flavored chewing gum cause its so tough it will last for hours!

do you understand what is in a slim jim?

how about grade E meat

do you know what comes after grade E meat?

Grade F=Unfit for human consumption

wow.thats deep.

Originally posted by Don't Panic

Fuck that moist jerky that comes in a flavor sealed pouch with one of those "freshness" packets that you find with leather shoes. .

hahahahahahahhaah!!!!!!!!

jerky is for road trips while wearing track pants or xiangdongli province pants. ninjas know.

i racked some $16 beef jerky the other day from this healthfood spot. it was the best beef jerky i ever had...i love when you gotta chew the beef jerky for like 10 minutes to tenderize it enough to swallow it. slim jims are for skinny ghetto niggers. that shit is sick. stick to the thick lumberjack deliverance type meat.

and i also agree...racking in track pants is pleasing. i usually get erections when stealing in track pants for some reason. prolly the friction with the stolen bottle of nyquil and batteries.

Originally posted by Partyboy

and i also agree...racking in track pants is pleasing. i usually get erections when stealing in track pants for some reason. prolly the friction with the stolen bottle of nyquil and batteries.

hahahahah nyquil and batteries hahahah

are track pants any good for racking ?

Originally posted by suburbian bum

The coolest thing about it is when you get that shitty portion of your slim jim witch is like tendon or some shit. Its fucking slim jim flavored chewing gum cause its so tough it will last for hours!

haha, i know exactly what you're talking about, i'll just be sitting there trying to chew that shit, and its indestructible.

dont sleep on the ostrich jerky

damn is it tasty

theres a place down near newport called the house of jerky (or close to that)

they sell ostrich jerky and im hooked

the jerky chew as mentioned is fucking awesome as well

i use it just as i would dip

Archived