._____"I drive a sweet vintage model, it's an '86 IROC Camaro."_____.

Poop Man Bob

• 30 minute mp3.
  • Download it and listen while you surf 12oz.
  • It is absolute pure funk.
  • It's a clip from the Phil Hendrie show. If you're not familiar with the format of his show: Hendrie is doing both his own voice (the host) and the caller (the IROC owner). Real people (ignorant to the format) then call in and more hilarity ensues.

"Radar don't work right on my car, cause first of all I keep it very clean and shiny. And the radar will bounce off of a ride that is shiny and that you keep clean. I don't know if you're familiar with the Stealth Bomber, but they wax and wash that thing, probably, I don't know ..."

"When a cop sees me, he knows I got a quick ride, and he knows that if it comes down to it, you know ... I might be able, maybe he thinks I can beat him up."

"My IROC is made out of a special kind of metal. How come 9 out of 10 times that I'm pulled over the cop's radar is probably wrong? ... The cop can't pick up radar on my car."

"I tell the cops, 'I got constitutional rights, and you can't pick on me 'cause I got a sweet ride.'"

"When I'm pulled over and the cop walks up to my car, the first thing I do is rev it up to about 6000 RPM, just to show him what's up. What you think about that? I rev it up to about 6000 RPM and I've seen more than one cop want to crap his pants."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow I had that same color 86'(z28 non-IROCz) in 90' t-tops automatic .wrecked it in Deer Park, NY .I ran a stop sign and t-boned a grand am. she was never the same. I towed it to Miami, Florida where it sat waiting for repair until 98' when the city enforced the no registration-can't be in the yard policy. She died.

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Almost seems fake ...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

If you're not familiar with the format of his show: Hendrie is doing both his own voice (the host) and the caller (the IROC owner). Real people (ignorant to the format) then call in and more hilarity ensues.

Guest im not witty

hahaha. oh my shit! this is fucking gold

"all my tattoos are temporary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

funniest thing ever.

Originally posted by ARCEL

Bitchin'

haha...you have to rock a comb in back pocket of some OP shorts to drive that.....and bump some Cinderella...

• 5 years later...

Ran a search for this on Google and was surprised to see a link to 12oz.!!

BUMP THIS!!!..

For anybody who has not heard this.. check it out.

Radio Gold. So many classic lines in this bit. Apparently the guy is actually Phil Hendrie himself. I guess he does both voices. Not sure how he pulls it off... but it is a classic!

Archived