Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

._____"I drive a sweet vintage model, it's an '86 IROC Camaro."_____.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

• 30 minute mp3.
    • Download it and listen while you surf 12oz.
    • It is absolute pure funk.
    • It's a clip from the Phil Hendrie show. If you're not familiar with the format of his show: Hendrie is doing both his own voice (the host) and the caller (the IROC owner). Real people (ignorant to the format) then call in and more hilarity ensues.

"Radar don't work right on my car, cause first of all I keep it very clean and shiny. And the radar will bounce off of a ride that is shiny and that you keep clean. I don't know if you're familiar with the Stealth Bomber, but they wax and wash that thing, probably, I don't know ..."

http://www.dmcarclub.com/members_pages/images/frank/FM%20IROC%201.jpg'>[/center]

"When a cop sees me, he knows I got a quick ride, and he knows that if it comes down to it, you know ... I might be able, maybe he thinks I can beat him up."

[center][img]http://www.dmcarclub.com/members_pages/images/frank/FM%20IROC%202.jpg'>[/center]

"My IROC is made out of a special kind of metal. How come 9 out of 10 times that I'm pulled over the cop's radar is probably wrong? ... The cop can't pick up radar on my car."

[center][img]http://www.dmcarclub.com/members_pages/images/frank/FM%20IROC%203.jpg'>[/center]

"I tell the cops, 'I got constitutional rights, and you can't pick on me 'cause I got a sweet ride.'"

[center][img]http://www.dmcarclub.com/members_pages/images/frank/FM%20IROC%204.jpg'>[/center]

"When I'm pulled over and the cop walks up to my car, the first thing I do is rev it up to about 6000 RPM, just to show him what's up. What you think about that? I rev it up to about 6000 RPM and I've seen more than one cop want to crap his pants."​

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

Haha.. thats funny. I heard it a while back but i had no idea it was from the phil hendrie show and he was playing both characters. i knew something was up though. it all makes sense now.

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

fuck, it keeps saving as a .html, help

5. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

haha, so far so good.....

6. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Left-click the link .. it'll open a new window from which you can download the file. I can't direct link to the mp3.

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahahahaha! When the people start calling in it's absolutely hilarious......

8. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

9. panic

panic Member

italian retards out cruzn'

10. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

11. Teh0wnz

Teh0wnz Member

Hahaha IROC, get whooped.

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Yeah I listened to this the other day. Shit is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny.

13. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

I Reek Of Cologne

14. Telo

Telo Elite Member

hahaa.... this guy is funny..

"Crap Wagons"

15. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

this guy is amazing!