how many of you have met another 120zer in person

Guest wakassOATH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blood as ink

i know a few people on here but haven't met anyone new yet.i'd be down to meet new people and alot of the people on here seem pretty rad.

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Devilush....remember when you cheated on your boyfriend with his dad? I was there too

:eek: shush!! damn, why you gotta hate on a playa?

i'll cook for anyone that i meet. right popgunwar? but i think i have cooked for the people that i have met already i'm not sure. but its most likely that i have cooked for people.

Originally posted by patrickjilbert

i've met three 12 oz people - all were awesome.

hopefully i'll meet more people and/or hang out with others more one day. 3 out of 3 isn't bad.

any other philly people that want to meet up to skate, e-mail me. I DON'T REALLY KNOW ANYONE HERE.

i met you once back in the day when you lived here in the ville...I think it was you.

Originally posted by patrickjilbert

zack, where at? any idea?

it was at that haunted forest thing way out in the middle of no where, out in muldrough kentucky..it was just a breif thing someone said hi an d introduced us..thats all..it was a few years ago...it was back when you were terrorizing the initial records board allt he time with your notebook art.

Archived