August 12-12-12 tee - Monday, August 12 at 12pm noon EST

I'm a little early on this one. Trying my best to get organized and get ahead of schedule as best as I can while also being stretched super thin.

Anyhow, for this month, I dusted off the OBS tee that started it all, originally released about 4+ years ago. Felt like that tee never got a ton of play and especially with this white stacking I've been playing with, I felt it was fair to bring that back. Anyone that bought the original would have ragged it out by now and it was never released as a short sleeve. I assume most of the people buying these days probably weren't even around for it back then. Either way, still $12 and going to be a cool one as I also bumped the scale a little larger (15 inches x 18.25 inches) and like I said, has that layered, stacked white production going on. Haven't decided on banners for this one, but likely. Definitely releasing it with a sticker pack again that locks up to the tee.

Monday, August 12 at 12pm noon EST

12ozProphet Forum saw it first.

Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 11.10.59 AM.png

• Like 5
  • Props 6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, ndv said:

Can I just sign up for auto pay, pretty much like a subscription base for the next 10 months?  New drop, auto ship.

you think he is going to keep out doing himself and dropping heat?

What if next drop is bootsy but you are auto subscribed?!

• LOL! 2

Just now, LUGR said:

you think he is going to keep out doing himself and dropping heat?

What if next drop is bootsy but you are auto subscribed?!

I am OK with that.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1