July 12-12-12 tee - Friday, July 12 at 12pm noon EST

Are heather grey shirts more expensive than blacks or whites? Heather grey is by far my favorite since not as hot or lint showing as black, and not a throw away after the first day from dribbling food and drink all over it like a white tee.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, LUGR said:

Are heather grey shirts more expensive than blacks or whites? Heather grey is by far my favorite since not as hot or lint showing as black, and not a throw away after the first day from dribbling food and drink all over it like a white tee.

White is cheaper. Black and heather are usually the same. 

• Like 2

I absolutely agree that these are high quality shirts that can easily be $35... I'm very thankful that Raven can keep the prices low for us. No diss intended.. was just trying to be transparent about my only gripe 

On 7/23/2024 at 3:54 AM, CALIgula said:

For $12 (and only $7 shipping) it's a great deal. The fabric quality is good and the screen printing came out good. I think it's a great shirt. My only gripe is that the the back part of the collar doesn't lay down flat... and just in general, after a few washes, (at least on the 1st bootleg series shirt) the collar isn't as tight anymore. It may just be the blanks that y'all have chosen. I know these are just for the 12-12-12 series and some higher end quality shirts will come out soon. I wear Pro5 blank T's... and what i like about those shirts is the collar is pretty tight and even with a bunch of washes, the collar stays tight.

stop letting your bbws stretch your shirts out

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, misteraven said:

not sure what you mean either. Can you explain?

I think he means this feature….so when he washes all the graphics off on his washboard people still know it’s an authentic 12oz garment.043DC008-8A6A-4792-A6E9-F5A3FF2186DC.thumb.jpeg.21ad249831c3e3ab25ae5769e4fdbfdd.jpeg

@T4M*doing laundry

6418D8BB-BC2D-4014-A4BB-F0F5D7917FD4.gif.b8f2c4c0fa01b36b6f25b9f6a1f0f082.gif

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 2

Ah, got it. Yeah, not possible on a $12 tee. Honestly it was tough adding that and the neck labels on a $40 tee. Between labels and sewing, both add it up to about $3 worth of cost before you get to actually printing anything, let alone the blank itself. 

The core 12ozProphet tees have entirely new branding, including a fun new neck label solution I’m pretty excited about, as well as a new second trim. 

• Like 2

I received my order today and I have to say that while I have been very happy with every 12oz shirt I’ve ordered in the past (especially the long sleeve one with all the printing on both sleeves - should have ordered four of those!) I am freaking in LOVE with this latest drop. 

This design hits all the marks for me:

Black tee - check

Fresh handstyle - check

Gothic illustration - check

Graffiti and Goth… that’s all I need in life. 

I’ve missed a handful of tee releases that quickly sold out and I’ve kicked myself in the junk ever since, but I’m stoked I didn’t sleep in this one. 

Thanks for releasing yet another beautiful design @misteraven!!

• Like 6

On 7/29/2024 at 6:23 PM, Joker said:

I received my order today and I have to say that while I have been very happy with every 12oz shirt I’ve ordered in the past (especially the long sleeve one with all the printing on both sleeves - should have ordered four of those!) I am freaking in LOVE with this latest drop. 

This design hits all the marks for me:

Black tee - check

Fresh handstyle - check

Gothic illustration - check

Graffiti and Goth… that’s all I need in life. 

I’ve missed a handful of tee releases that quickly sold out and I’ve kicked myself in the junk ever since, but I’m stoked I didn’t sleep in this one. 

Thanks for releasing yet another beautiful design @misteraven!!

Appreciate the kind words and support. I really enjoyed this past release. I love subtle detail in both design and production. Maybe the design wasn’t quite subtle, but I thought the way we stacked the whites was super cool. Not sure I’ve ever seen anything like that before. And agreed… Can only imagine if Oil was still around and all the cool handstyle stuff we could do with it. I think he’d have really gotten excited over this last release. 

• Like 4

I got my shirt over the weekend and went to pick it up from my mom's crib since I don't trust packages being delivered to the new spot just yet.. funny thing tho I wore it yesterday and linked up with my cousin to grab a bite before work and as I was walking upstairs he was like "oh shit is that a 12oz shirt..?" I told him about the drops every month coming up and he took a pic to send to a homie of his.. he slid to the bar yesterday while closing yesterday with another homie and insisted I told him about the Chicago Dog cocktail and when I mentioned I was talking to people about it on 12oz he was like "oh shit 12oz is still around? Is that shirt from them too?" And the conversation grew from there..

Dope seeing people recognize it without really mentioning it like that but regardless the shirt is sick and I'm looking forward for the next drop 🤘🏼

• Like 3
  • Props 3

pack landed . 

my bro and a couple homies copped the July drop - I will solicit feedback and report back

My feedback is in line with Tails and Joker - just so ill for a 12$ tee. The more of these that get released, the more I will probably end up mostly sporting 12oz shirts haha

2024-07-31 14:22:14.037.jpeg

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 4
  • Truth 1