Tone setting for the summer of 2024?

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/police-move-quell-clashes-los-angeles-pro-palestinian-campus-protest-2024-05-01/

Israeli nationalists attacking encampment protests, which will almost surely lead to a rise in white-nationalist anti-semitic attacks..

Weather is getting nicer so protests will likely become more commonplace.. 

Police demonstrating excessive tactics as usual..

U.S. election campaigns about to start ramping up..

Is the stage set for a spicy summer in the US? 

• Truth 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The conditions are set for a perfect storm. 

These protesters gonna FAFO when all their protesting gonna usher in a ww3 amd they gonna be the fist to be drafted.  Lolz. 

Seriously though, looks like another engineered summer ripe for election year.

I think there’s a chance. I think people will vote for him because they “have to”, but I’m not expecting him to win. If i had to make a prediction right now, i’d say same numbers as last election but in Trump’s favor. 

• Like 1

Def not voting for either one of these bozos. I’m gonna sit back and enjoy the show. Democrats had a big opportunity to flip the script but they dropped the ball. Now they’re just trying to stop trump bu getting him arrested. Which won’t happen. It’s gonna be so messy and shitty I can’t wait.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Def not voting for either one of these bozos. I’m gonna sit back and enjoy the show. Democrats had a big opportunity to flip the script but they dropped the ball. Now they’re just trying to stop trump bu getting him arrested. Which won’t happen. It’s gonna be so messy and shitty I can’t wait.

What color did you end up painting your bathroom? I feel like you will be doing a lot of posting from that throne room this election season.

• Truth 3

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Come over and find out yourself big boy 

I’ll stop by when you at work and give it a whirl.

I’ll leave a lollipop in the usual spot so you know I have been there.

• LOL! 3

So basically, let's burn 10 milli9n emergency vehicles because later that day or tomorrow one of my Palestinian brothers or sisters here in the states life may be dependant on an emergency. 

What an idiot.  Cut your own throat, or just get people to burn 10million cop cars. 

Portland (Multnomah County) was a beautiful, thriving city with lots on offer for just about everyone. Sure, it's become an outrageously expensive county to live in over the last ten years but that doesn't seem to have slowed anyone down from moving here, or developers from putting up a ton of new 5-over-1 apartments and condo towers. Cut to the pandemic and Rachel Corrie and all her little fucktard friends were given the key to the city and allowed to completely destroy it. Night after night you'd see video footage of large groups of Antifa and Ghost Brigade walking up and down streets smashing every window in every building and every car, and spray painting dumb-ass shit on everything, all while a group of cops slowly followed behind. Every, fucking, night. Cops never did a damn thing to stop it. At the same time the 'Occupy' shit was happening at the federal building in downtown where the nightly damage was so bad the federal government eventually put up the craziest barricade I've seen to keep people from getting to the building. So instead of destroying the building they instead destroyed the three parks adjacent to the federal building, and every building that surrounds it. This went unchecked for months.

Eventually business owner after business owner pulled out of Multnomah County and took their tax dollars elsewhere. I'm talking large office complexes, big department stores, tons of small businesses, and more restaurants than you can count. At the same time people moved out of the city by the hundreds while homeless people moved in and took over every park, complete sidewalk takeovers, some were living in public bathrooms. It was fucking crazy. 

In the last six months the Portland City Council and city government have realized their error and are trying to rebuild but Rachel Corrie and friends keep popping their heads up now and then to remind them they're not done having fun. Until the police are allowed to arrest and the DA is allowed to prosecute the city of Portland will continue to fall even further. 

Thankfully my wife and I saw the writing on the wall a few years before and moved about fifteen minutes south of downtown, and most importantly, in another county. We pay less taxes, a lot of the cool/fun businesses & amazing restaurants from Portland relocated out here, and because where we now live is technically a small town the police don't fuck around. Like, at all. I know a lot of you hate cops but when I need one I want to know they'll be there in a timely manner. Portland... you call the police and you're lucky if they show up within 45 minutes, if at all. And that's not an exaggeration. It's why the city and the highways/freeways that wind through it are completely bombed. 

So fuck that Ghost Brigade shit. I wish nothing but ill will for all of them for destroying an amazing city. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

(This is not a comment on your statements as a whole, but those specifically mentioning of Rachel Corrie, and Rachel Corrie’s Ghost Brigade.) 

Rachel Corrie was a nonviolent peace activist that died in 2003, after being run over by an Israeli IDF bulldozer that was demolishing a Palestinian pharmacist’s home. 

I doubt the people who burned those police vehicles or those that have been smashing out Portland businesses knew her directly. The burned police vehicles were “in solidarity” with Palestinians, and those groups are often named in honor of who they perceive as martyrs. Some anarchist groups intentionally use different names when committing different acts so they cannot be tied together (It’s a seemingly fairly common practice in Greece).

I have never heard of this group prior to this incident. I’m not saying that they didn’t exist, or that some of the members weren’t involved in any of those situations you mentioned, but i don’t think it was under the name of Rachel Corrie’s Ghost Brigade, as i think they specifically chose that name in this instance to point to the Palestinian solidarity. 

Her father has also spoken out against the group using her name..

https://www.koin.com/news/oregon/rachel-corries-father-disavows-group-claiming-arson/amp/

• Like 2
  • Props 1

Thanks for informing me. I admit that I assumed it was more of the same shit groups that have destroyed the city of Portland since the language and identity are basically the same as the others who have burned Portland. 

That said, I stand by what I said. These groups have destroyed a once great city, and the city leadership allowed them to get away with it. They’re both to blame and both can rot. I wish nothing but a lifetime of stubbed toes and paper cuts for all of them. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1