Sean Combs

Mercer

Just now, ndv said:

If thays the case, just imagine the man Johnson & Johnson have to be. 

You can buy the baby oil, but if you make the baby oil, imagine what you can do. 

That's different.  In that case you get people focused on baby oil so they ignore that your talcum powder causes cancer.

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

That's different.  In that case you get people focused on baby oil so they ignore that your talcum powder causes cancer.

Perfection!

I forgot all about their talcum powder law suit.

3 minutes ago, ndv said:

Perfection!

See? They got you!  Who you think snitched out Diddy?  When they got that 1,000 bottle baby oil order, J&J knew they could divert attention from their cancerous talcum powder by framing Sean Combs as the Diddler.  @NightmareOnElmStreetwas right to be suspicious.  FREE SEAN COMBS! FREE SEAN COMBS!

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Given the recent mention of lubes in this thread I will just warn everyone who attempts to use Uberlube that it eats paint from a test I ran.

Might be something to consider if you are seeking to get Diddy with it

image.png.f6989d166bfdacf2da37349519deae48.png

Was this test performed when you painted yourself blue that one time?

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Was this test performed when you painted yourself blue that one time?

I was just thinking about that time painting myself blue to become an Asari however this was me actually using Uber lube on the wheel nuts of my van so that Indian Uber eats drivers could suck my nuts as opposed to eating my arse

image.png.bbecb07e41553672a332f7fae3b07cf4.png
https://masseffect.fandom.com/wiki/Asari

if only I thought where my Darth Vader cowl when I was blue I woulda look like this

with said I'm stoked to have VIP and to be able to post images again because of comedy like that which went unrecorded due to me having no place I cared to upload it to whereas all happily play the jester of Channel0 if it keeps you yanks entertained due to my fearless mockery of the serious society I find myself within.

4 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Indian Uber eats driver is probably just going to whoop your ass.

legitimately I had to take a shit in a bucket the other day after eating Thai food and when I actually dropped it off in the bushland some random Indian pulled up beside me stopped his car and was waiting for who the fuck knows what so I pulled my van out off the side of the road wound down my passenger window said "I was hanging a piss what the fuck do you want?" to which he responded "I'm just looking for someone" at which point I drove off to allow him to effectively collect and eat my excrement.

and I couldn't make this up even if I tried yet if it does happen again I'll do my best to pull my camera out and start recording to try and prevent any further instances of these curry munching trolls from harassing me.

My favourite pastime though is when I see them walking around trying to illicit spells with their munna munna language I just put my phone into my ear start speaking English as clear as possible whilst I say "you are not fucking talking to anyone so stop pretending you fucking fool and if you're going to pollute the audio spectrum with that shit fuck off back to India or do something productive with your fucking time. I would tell my wife who is Indian to do the same if she was dribbling as much shit as you" as I indemnify myself from doing anything beyond speaking truth.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

and I couldn't make this up even if I tried yet if it does happen again I'll do my best to pull my camera out and start recording to try and prevent any further instances of these curry munching trolls from harassing me.

My favourite pastime though is when I see them walking around trying to illicit spells with their munna munna language I just put my phone into my ear start speaking English as clear as possible whilst I say "you are not fucking talking to anyone so stop pretending you fucking fool and if you're going to pollute the audio spectrum with that shit fuck off back to India or do something productive with your fucking time. I would tell my wife who is Indian to do the same if she was dribbling as much shit as you" as I indemnify myself from doing anything beyond speaking truth.

Since you pretend, that makes you the fool by your own words.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Since you pretend, that makes you the fool by your own words.

well thank you for pulling me up on my own foolishness. I own my role as the fool as what else is a jester but a fool?

The question is could I have a be big a fool as Diddy? This video is worth watching I found interesting when I watched it ages ago.

On 10/6/2024 at 8:11 AM, ndv said:

Perfection!

I thought baby powder (POW derrrr retards) just creates babies as the prisoners of the art of war which is all finance dependent at the end of the day as to how much a prisoner to capitalism said babies are sentenced to as a result of their birth right and the parents ability to either free them from an adult life full of slavery Or a temporary sentence of slavery devoted towards the procurement of finances as a necessitive means via which one can exist

I'm not being Judge mental of the use of such substances as to do so would be hypocritical but moreso based on her answers thank you and how she justified her profession with delusional beliefs and rationalisations to negate the fact that she's completely Soulless inside

If anything her interviews are proof then what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas.

Effectively the anger contained in my post is the result of my disgust that any of God's daughters would regale themselves to such a pathetic fate And the fact that any sun would seek to buy a woman sexually because they failed to buy the golden rule and treat said women as they would their sister their mother their daughter or their aunt.

and I thank the developers of this simulation for not denigrating my ability to live within the bounds of my own conscience via having me Me sire and birth a daughter who would be unlucky enough to manifest such a fate as a result of the men in her life completely failing her at every opportunity to teach her She's worth more than her physical body and the holes so called “men“ seek to plug in exchange for capital resources and also failing at the same time to do what is necessary as a Father and Teacher who intellectually raises her to be PRODuctive within society without needing to be PRODded by strange men and objects to obtain finances Like some worthless piece of “stock“ aka talking meat or human cattle.

Edited by Mauler5150