Sean Combs

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

MJ was literally going to court for that shit in the early 90's. He beat that case after paying off the parents, then other accusations popped up years later. He was even doing interviews where he openly admitted to inviting these kids over to sleep in his bed with him and tried to spin it as normal shit.  
And this was long before the whole pedo panic hysteria that's going on today, nobody was even thinking like that back then to be falsly accusing people of being pedophiles. It was so weird that people didn't even wanna believe it. But it was blatantly obvious to anyone who wasn't a fucking retard that he was into little boys.

Noooo. That's doo doo.  

14 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

DONT YOU TARNISH MJs LEGACY OR THE FACTS THE WAY I REMEMBER THEM!! MJ WAS A GOD DAMN SAINT TO THEM CANCER KIDS OR WHATEVER. 

LMFAO! He tarnished his own shit. I'm sure he did do some actual good, most people aren't black and white all good or all evil, but it's always been known at least since the early 90's that MJ was a gay pedophile. The dude was a total fucking nutball. I mean he even had surgery to make himself look like a white woman for fuck's sake. It's truley amazing to me how people are so consumed by the mass hysteria of pedo mania that they're quick to throw anybody under the bus over one accusation or comment about a teenage girl, but here yall are bending over backwards to live in denial about MJ who was a blatantly obvious ACTUAL pedophile. I mean it's to the point where celebrities can't have 20 year old GF's without being labeled pedo creeps, my teenage sons can't even have girls that are two or more years younger than them without being labeled pedophiles and everyone at school wanting to beat their ass, this pedo mania is literally the modern day version of the Salem witch hunts. Yet here yous are bending over backwards trying to deny the obvious common knowledge about MJ. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Posted (edited)

Diddy a bitch for putting hands on a chick like that - anyone that puts hands on a woman or child should catch a bad one.

I dont think anyone can truly say if MJ dis or did not diddle on kids - I used to think there was no doubt, I have heard some good arguments against. But none of us really know.

That said - the shit that is mad wild and fucked off is this movement of pedo being a sexuality. That makes me want to wreck folks. 

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Truth 1

2 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Diddy a bitch for putting hands on a chick like that.

I dont think anyone can truly say if MJ dis or did not diddle on kids - I used to think there was no doubt, I have heard some good arguments against. But none of us really know.

That said - the shit that is mad wild and fucked off is this movement of pedo being a sexuality. That makes me want to wreck folks. 

NAMBLA

Listening to MJ's high pitched weird voice, and seeing how eccentric he was it makes your average person who can't wrap their minds around him think there's something "wrong" about him. I mean I can't figure him out, but does that mean he's automatically a pedo piece of shit? No. It just means he's weird, and it's easier for people to take the accusation seriously. We all know pedos generally aren't always weird, they're usually trying to fit in unnoticed. 

Even though his eccentricity makes it easier to accept, I don't think he's a pedo. I've learned something watching how every war is started with a media lie, and how easy it is for media lies throughout history to push a narrative that lends itself so well to evil. I never trust a narrative based on how hard the media pumps it. It's always best to take a look at the "conspiracy" or opposing viewpoint.

For example, none of this dudes very convincing points below are debunk-able. I've looked up some of these and he's right. To top it off, all the media bullshit condemning, or throwing shade at MJ is easily debunk-able, or flimsy at best. The absolute truth is none of use know 100%, but I can say I'm pretty sure MJ wasn't a diddler.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

I kinda leave MJ out of the pedo ring imo, i may poke fun from time to time but I felt guilty about it.  It may be true or not, we will never know.  

I am sure I am not the only one that has heard people come to his defense explaining the missed childhood that we all had amd mj didn't is what he was making up for in his adulthood.  So yeah, weird sleepovers and what not may seem very sus.   Not saying it couldn't have happened, I am just saying I stand indifferent to it amd I am not sure why to be honest, I have nothing to gain from it.  

But far as I know.  I don't see photos floating around of MJ and Epstien together.  If there is, perhaps I may want to believe that was just epstien trying to use mj for street cred clout to help build his pedo empire. 

All I know is the late 80s. This motherfucker hits the stage in a cloud of smoke. He does a spin move, screams and grabs his dick. Hoes start passing out left and right. You're presence alone has never made a hoe pass out from delirium.

• Truth 3
  • LOL! 1

Yea, like I've said before, I'm a little bias, so I'm willing to hear the (facts based) defense of MJ and looked into confirming the points they made, comes from my own bias since he was probably one of the first people I was a fan of as a small kid.

Funny story:

When the Thriller became MTV's first music video on heavy rotation, my mom noticed I liked the "Beat it" video from that album so she wrongly assumed I was some sort of MJ super fan (back then breaking and other shit was way cooler). So my mom goes out and buys a red pleather "Beat it" MJ jacket with the zippers and stuff on it, and this was probably the first time in my life I remember pretending I liked one of her gifts. Ended up destroying it before I had to wear it to school, or around my friends.

image.png.63b178090afc0cde9eac6acbb107cda9.png

• LOL! 3

I'm saying. People settle out of court all the time whether they are guilty of anything or not. Many times it's just a smarter financial move to pay people to go away and keep it moving. My biggest gripe about any of this shit was what kind of fucking parents are still sending their kids to molester land after all of these stories? Not anyone that gives a shit about their kids. Maybe its just broke assholes that saw an easy pay day. 

• Truth 2

7 hours ago, Mercer said:

Yea, like I've said before, I'm a little bias, so I'm willing to hear the (facts based) defense of MJ and looked into confirming the points they made, comes from my own bias since he was probably one of the first people I was a fan of as a small kid.

Funny story:

When the Thriller became MTV's first music video on heavy rotation, my mom noticed I liked the "Beat it" video from that album so she wrongly assumed I was some sort of MJ super fan (back then breaking and other shit was way cooler). So my mom goes out and buys a red pleather "Beat it" MJ jacket with the zippers and stuff on it, and this was probably the first time in my life I remember pretending I liked one of her gifts. Ended up destroying it before I had to wear it to school, or around my friends.

image.png.63b178090afc0cde9eac6acbb107cda9.png

Did she get the kicks to match?

BD4FDA13-D187-4FF8-B400-A8ECFE5A0445.jpeg.c034b3c932c287bd063493b26baa3d1b.jpeg

My friends dad did a stint working for LA Gear and got him these from the factory. Some of my first memories hearing MJ was in their car.

It was so much cooler when his dad did his stints at Nike, Reebok and Adidas.

*edit

After digging deep in the memory bank mainframe, I have concluded the kid whose dad worked for LA Gear got him a bunch of the pumps called Regulators and the kid with the MJ signature series was another kid who had a wicked rat tail.

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

11 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

what kind of fucking parents are still sending their kids to molester land after all of these stories? 

Ones that want in on that settlement/lawsuit money and could give a fuck about their kids.

• Truth 2

On 5/25/2024 at 9:44 AM, Mercer said:

Listening to MJ's high pitched weird voice, and seeing how eccentric he was it makes your average person who can't wrap their minds around him think there's something "wrong" about him. I mean I can't figure him out, but does that mean he's automatically a pedo piece of shit? No. It just means he's weird, and it's easier for people to take the accusation seriously. We all know pedos generally aren't always weird, they're usually trying to fit in unnoticed. 

Even though his eccentricity makes it easier to accept, I don't think he's a pedo. I've learned something watching how every war is started with a media lie, and how easy it is for media lies throughout history to push a narrative that lends itself so well to evil. I never trust a narrative based on how hard the media pumps it. It's always best to take a look at the "conspiracy" or opposing viewpoint.

For example, none of this dudes very convincing points below are debunk-able. I've looked up some of these and he's right. To top it off, all the media bullshit condemning, or throwing shade at MJ is easily debunk-able, or flimsy at best. The absolute truth is none of use know 100%, but I can say I'm pretty sure MJ wasn't a diddler.

It wasn't a fucking "media lie", dude. He had multiple accusers over multiple years, and literally the only reason he was able to beat those cases was because he was rich as fuck and because it was long before the pedo-mania. There would be zero reason for the media to go after him like that, especially in the early 90's when he was a fucking golden goose for headlines. If that shit were today R Kelly would be pissing on him in the prison showers.
C'mon. dude. SMFH.

Posted (edited)

Dude even tried to claim it was perfectly normal for him to sleep in the same bed as these little kids like there was nothing wrong with it.  He wasn't just a blatand pedophile, he was a delusional one who was so spoiled he literally thought he could gaslight people into buying his 'I'm just essentric" bullshit. Imagine anybody at all trying to make that excuse today. Naaaaahhhhhhh.....  

I been saying for years now that he's lucky he died just in time to miss out on all the "me too" shit, because all his fans would've immediately burned his records and completely written him off and "canceled" him while he rotted in prison with Cosby and R Kelly and them. 💯

But instead, here yous are bending over backwards and grasping at straws trying to defend the dude. SMFH.  🤦‍♂️

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2024 at 1:14 PM, ndv said:

I kinda leave MJ out of the pedo ring imo, i may poke fun from time to time but I felt guilty about it.  It may be true or not, we will never know.  

I am sure I am not the only one that has heard people come to his defense explaining the missed childhood that we all had amd mj didn't is what he was making up for in his adulthood.  So yeah, weird sleepovers and what not may seem very sus.   Not saying it couldn't have happened, I am just saying I stand indifferent to it amd I am not sure why to be honest, I have nothing to gain from it.  

But far as I know.  I don't see photos floating around of MJ and Epstien together.  If there is, perhaps I may want to believe that was just epstien trying to use mj for street cred clout to help build his pedo empire. 

Literally entire generations missed out on childhood. The "greatest generation" missed out on childhood, as did every generation before them who were literally going to work in coal mines when they were old enough to drop out of 2nd grade. And literally nobody ended up anything anywhere near as weird as that, in fact the opposite.  Nah, FOH with that bullshit.

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2024 at 1:14 PM, ndv said:

Fun fact: Literally the only celebrity/politician ever actually accused of banging kids with his wingman Epstein is Donald Trump, who was accused in court of forcibly raping a 13 year old girl at one of Epstein's pedo parties in 1994. Long before any of yous ever even heard of Epstein or his pedo parties. Food for thought. 

https://www.scribd.com/document/326057168/Jane-Doe-Declaration-as-Filed

I never rocked the shit in any exclusive way - like full fits and shit. Sometimes you would get a pair of Karl Kani shorts or some shit, but as a white dude I avoided rocking black clothing companies overall because clearly that would be a suspect or wigger type move.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Posted (edited)

I lived smack in the middle of the hood with my homie and his mom and older brother. I wore what everyone in the hood wore. Sean John was on the menu. Phat farm, FUBU, and Rocawear was on the menu. Coogi, Avirex, and LRG were also on the menu.

I can't imagine what I looked like some times.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Props 1

Good baggy pants were always a struggle to get where I was when I was a kid. I had a pair of Kani jeans (didn’t have the giant sig on the pocket) and they were actually the best fitting high quality denim I have ever owned. Homie hooked me up with some Phat Pharm denim cargo pants too 😂.

But the funniest were some Rolling Hard baggy ass cholo jeans and a Rolling Hard shirt to match that my friend gave me (someone in his family worked for them). I loaned them to another homie to take to a tailor to get copied and thankfully he never gave them back and moved.

but like I said, times were tough to get my hands on some baggy gear and you had to take what you could get when you could get it.

oh shit….this isn’t the baggy pants thread is it?!?!

• Props 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I lived smack in the middle of the hood with my homie and his mom and older brother. I wore what everyone in the hood wore. Sean John was on the menu. Phat farm, FUBU, and Rocawear was on the menu. Coogi, Avirex, and LRG were also on the menu.

I can't imagine what I looked like some times.

8E3D309B-DE2A-46E1-B723-D053AA729331.webp

• Truth 1