Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mosluggo

R.Kelly fucking a 15 year old???

Am I the only one who's seen this? R.Kelly fuckin a 15 year old on tape? I know he married AAliyah when she was 15. Is he a pedophile or what?

Originally posted by Wheelbite

I heard she was 13...and they made a baby and I saw the baby, and the baby looked at me.

hahahahahahha!!!!!! That's great......:D

word teaser...these guys are fuckin idiots...they got it all...money, women, all that nice shit...but yet they go fuckin 15 year old girls and do crack?!?!

Originally posted by mosluggo

Am I the only one who's seen this? R.Kelly fuckin a 15 year old on tape? I know he married AAliyah when she was 15. Is he a pedophile or what?

what the fuck? thats one of the things thats wrong with america. people cant mind their own business. and that marrying aaliyah thing sounds like bullshit too. ur not even allowed to get marreid in the US unless ur 18. and even if he did, he probably wasnt too much older back then either. why concern urself so much with something like this?

Re: Re: R.Kelly fucking a 15 year old???

Originally posted by jah

ur not even allowed to get marreid in the US unless ur 18.

Not true. Some states the age of consent is lower. In just about every state you can get married with parental permission.

And Jerry Lee Lewis married his cousin at 13. Top that R. Kelly.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now