Mauler5150

This is My 10000th post here on this forum.

I figure I can retire from posting as My umbrage with existence and humans is now extremely well documented and I have to say that this board is perhaps the biggest positive in My world right now, if only for the fact that every other human I encounter in reality I speak the truth to goes literally insane as they comprehend how they wasted their entire life being a slave to money and capitalism.

I would rather embrace death than to not make it explicit of how I refuse to be a slave to another man's agenda in the pursuit of gaining the electrical impulses on bank servers to rearrange the binary code to affect what I can and cannot do in My life.

I say this on the fact I recieved an email of how My local bank branch I opened an account back in 1987 or so is permanently closing due to 97% of all transactions involving money now being done via digital means - a fact which sees Me unable to find work in the dying industry of banking, and as such My new profession is that I will instead expose the fact that the people I encounter are worthless slaves (as am I at this juncture in time) to a worthless system of electrical impulses and the waves they represent.

Thanks Channel Zero, for all the laughs and support I have found here over the years. I seriously mean this, as whilst I may come across negative, the fact remains that should I persist on into a future that My desire to fuck with people by destroying their ability to get up each morning without the realisation they are slaves chasing that which is fundamentally worthless as they pay with their lives, time, focus, attention and energy.

Or I can be given a farm and the ability to exist without having to consider money as being a relevant factor to My existence for the rest of My life such that I retreat with the secret of the truth of this reality. I guess knowledge really is power here and those who expect Me to remain a slave are now powerless to stop Me destroying their reality as I see them as being as real as the AI art posted here.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

10k posts, I wish we could see our time logged. 

Its almost unbelievable that I have made 10k + comments on a forum for degenerates.

As the 10,000 post is submitted the site should log the user out and delete all their posts- the device in use should catch fire and as the speakers die they should utter in a robotic tone, “….get a life.” 

At this point I think it is safe to say that 12oz has had a fair amount of influence in our lives.

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Truth 3

Don't give up man, not saying your wrong with these statements as well as assessments upon reality and the ruling class, but just find a new angle. Pimp the system make it work for you, do what makes you happy live off the land and get a super computer and start mining the ruling classes bank accounts. Don't end it all buddy it's not worth it and keep pushing on for us all we all struggle and don't wanna be alive at times but taking your own life is selfish don't do it bro. 

Edited by cancelculttourist
  • Truth 4

11 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Don't give up man, not saying your wrong with these statements as well as assessments upon reality and the ruling class, but just find a new angle. Pimp the system make it work for you, do what makes you happy live off the land and get a super computer and start mining the ruling classes bank accounts. Don't end it all buddy it's not worth it and keep pushing on for us all we all struggle and don't wanna be alive at times but taking your own life is selfish don't do it bro. 

My point is that I would be prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice as it is the ultimate form of selfishness as I would do so to spite those who believe they can fucking rape My body and mind with their fuckery.

Instead I have gone back to consuming red meat as My protest against being classified as a chicken whose head can be cut off as I willingly consume the Hindu form of bovine God to emerge back as My true self as BrahMa "the Mad Cow" and infect the chicken eaters with the knowledge I am ready to consume their flesh once more.

If you cannot tell, those which took My sacrifice (of giving up meat) whose days are now numbered as I will send them into a grinder that is the prop attatched to My hands in the form of a dual ringed key.

Consider Me ready to "Maul" those who viewed Me as meat they could consume without getting punished.

To fully convey what I mean one would have to have been subjected to the abuse I suffered as a result of forgoing My historical self, such that I will have those who consumed My bull flesh become cannibals via forcefeeding them their own flesh after My body has processed it.

Back on topic though, I was at 10k+ before the forum migrations, so I consider the textless image only Myspace forum posts  made here in Ch 0 to be those which were lost, and as it didn't pertain to Me beyond being the freaks and beauties I found in those Myspace travels, lets just say the 10k I reached now is the true 10000 that are more representative of "Me".

11 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

epic fucking post lol

Thanks My friend.

I can't help but iterate truth as it clears My conscience and also has others face the worthlessness of their lives given they refuse to acknowledge said truth let alone fearlessly speak it to others who they would rather remain slaves as they are.

20 minutes ago, cancelculttourist said:

Red meat rulez!!!

Well I just had a massive hamburger, which beyond My one trial on March 31st this year when I had McDonalds, sees it as the first red meat filled burger I have consumed.

My hatred for whatever "divine" entity that would see Me as a slave to those who rape My body and mind is now at the stage whereby I am indulging in such activities out of spite and disobedience  because My concern for those whom are not Me (or a member of this forum) is below zero.

Since this is My thread, I will add how I see Myself as the main character cutting down the demons from Hell with My SIMulation popper and key that serves as the tool which ai will chop any and all nefarious maggot pimps and rapist "johns" with.

The real life equivalent.

I am happy to keep chopping until all I see is metal endoskeletons as zi chop all the flesh from these terminators of all that was comprising "love" in My world

I can play the Apache games for the rest of My life as I watch the slit throats of those who once raped Me bleed forevermore as there is no forgiveness ever coming from Me towards a species who has Me living the life of a enslaved caged animal thru the imposition of financial controls.

Every rotation of My blades are intended to represent the cut throat and scalp of another maggot rapist of truth such that I intend to get past all shadows back to the blank white construct via "The Quickening" ot Hoghlander reclaiming the light that was stolen from Me by the deception and lies of a now doomed species.

"the scythe's relentless swing is remorseless".

Especially to pimps, liars, thieves. rapists and practitioners of polyamory.

If you are attached to any of these types of people who may succumb to the swing of My scythe, understand I am glad they are dead as the cost of them eroding all value and love from existence sees their death the inevitable result of their treachery.

What more can I say?

Holy shit bro. What is something that brings you joy in life? Focus on that. Why are you dwelling so hard on being a slave and other people's potential perceived use for you? These posts drip of self aggrandizing rhetoric when in reality, most people probably don't give a shit at all. I don't know if that's worse, but I feel like you read way too much into other peoples motives.

• Truth 1

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Holy shit bro. What is something that brings you joy in life? Focus on that. Why are you dwelling so hard on being a slave and other people's potential perceived use for you? These posts drip of self aggrandizing rhetoric when in reality, most people probably don't give a shit at all. I don't know if that's worse, but I feel like you read way too much into other peoples motives.

Quite possible that I do read too much into things.

Yet truth is truth.

What brings Me joy in life is being able to go swim and surf in the ocean, and to exist without mathematical calculations running thru My head 24/7 calculating the opportunity cost of every choice I make as the financial constraints placed upon Me prevent Me from living the life I want.

As such, there is only one motivation I care about, which is My own agenda to be able to indulge in the lifestyle I choose free of any necessitive means that sees Me exchange My body, mind, focus, attention and energy for worthless binary impulses that represent the dollars in My bank account being whatever arbitrarily meaningless figure they are to Me (yet they mean something to others who view money as a neccessitive tool to exist in spite of it being no more than code running on a bank server).

As such, at present the opportunity cost of Me retreating to the ocean from where I work and predominantly park up to sleep in the hills is a 2 hour return journey that essentially deprives Me of sleep time. Sleep time which allows Me to depart this realm of lies and the liars which inhabit it.

As I refuse to compromise My own existence to placate others who view money as a god they chase and worship above everything else that exists, one can understand My issues, especially when I am drawing a clear line of differentiatioj between Myself and those who chose to live what is a lie that sees them bound to a world whose framework is based on a lie in the form of the monetary framework that forms the economy.

And just think, if I was freed from such financial shackles, I could once again travel to meet up with you Ch0 members so you can teach Me the secrets to painting epic pieces, ir DAO could give Me the rundown on eating Philly Cheesesteaks in between drinking sessions whilst I used an infinite money glitch to make both Mine and those around Me's ultimate materialist realitys their actual reality we share & laugh about. Or I can remain a slave to the system and just resent the fact that in spite of knowing what is irrefutable truth, that at least I am not the retard that is retarding the ability for both Me, My family and friends to exist in a world of actual freedom, as the current slave based society is preferred in which we all sacrifice our time for what is electrical impulses running over the circuits of a machine which serves the function of fucking us all until death occurs and we were the subservient jokes getting screwed for every second of our existence.

You have a unique insight into life that not a lot of other people do. You see the game being played. Luckily for you, surf bum is one of the most shit kickin cost effective lifestyles you can live. You can literally choose to trade in as little or as much of your limited time for as little or as much money as you need to finance sustaining yourself through food without feeling the pull of all of life's other material trappings. You literally don't have to give any of that shit another thought. Get something to eat. Go surf all day. Go to sleep. Wake up and surf some more. That's not bad man.

• Truth 1