Fucked Around & Found Out

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 9/30/2024 at 8:50 AM, LUGR said:

At least somebody got a new glory hole out of it.

All I can say is Armando fuck around and now he's about to find out thinking he could rape someone without punishment now he shall breathe unleaded fumes in his little “packet“ and now he gets CAR BON MO NO OXIDEAD fucking little Italian fuck

The benefits being me the benefits og being immortal And the benefits of not giving a fuck what the AI can dish out as punishment for me rectifying a wrong witch has been perpetrated against me

note the TA be to the left of my vehicle because the tablet has been one of his my account has run out in the form of my patients

Given I have come to view the wife who grew up in Italy as a Jew based on her draining My bank account and subjecting Me to AC Electricity based torture I decided to gas her little minion in a gas chamber surrounded by his name on a redbar given Mike Redbar David would be listenable if not for his incessant gunshot and bomb sound effects.

No wonder Sven left him behind

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tires are back to the future 3 inspired

The windows are in IR camo decorated with My sigil such that only My wife and I

May enter & these Rapist predators that lyric around every corner here I don't know what entry due to not possessing or belonging to the composite components of the sigil.

Also helps that the wife and I are located above Heaven in the kanji depicted on the back window.

As for the back tire I lowered the pressure on them the other day due to my name adorning the tyres such that I could reduce the pressure surrounding me and offshore responsibility for earths fate to

Rest upon others as opposed to soully my back and shoulders. 

I shall verify that today though.