Fucked Around & Found Out

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Had her husband been in the armed forces she would have been "injured while defending the home front"

just realised as an american video she's over taking an overtaker. what a moron

The states have a lot more aggressive drivers over the past 10-15 yrs.   I think alot of it has to do with the instant gratification technology has become.  For example, internet and how we expect everything to load immediately.  

I feel as if this has caused a side effect in society these days and anything short of a minute is not fast enough so humanities impatience has become far more noticeable over the smallest of things, road rage being the most common place to notice humanities short commings.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ndv said:

The states have a lot more aggressive drivers over the past 10-15 yrs.   I think alot of it has to do with the instant gratification technology has become.  For example, internet and how we expect everything to load immediately.  

I feel as if this has caused a side effect in society these days and anything short of a minute is not fast enough so humanities impatience has become far more noticeable over the smallest of things, road rage being the most common place to notice humanities short commings.

back in my day…..what I considered instant gratification was trying to grease my chain on the family computer with a dial up connection in the living room. It took Cracker Jack timing.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 8/13/2024 at 10:43 PM, Mercer said:

Just because the Cops show up doesn't mean you can talk shit.

Tbh either balenciaga guys impact power is complete trash and really just hits like a bitch or white tee guy is on so much coke he doesn’t feel a thing. Homeboy connected straight haymakers like 4 times in a row. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

This is why you don't get out of your vehicle, he probably saw the BMW and thought dude would be a pussy. lol.

Hate to see half tuff guys act tuff and still act scary at the same time. Mans dropped a good one on big whitey but all his after body language says he scars af lolololol. 

This might be my favorite thread. 

• LOL! 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Tbh either balenciaga guys impact power is complete trash and really just hits like a bitch or white tee guy is on so much coke he doesn’t feel a thing. Homeboy connected straight haymakers like 4 times in a row. 

Just the sound of them hits alone got me to stop fucking around in my own fucking house.

Edited by Mercer