Yesterday, I turned 18...

Mauler5150

As a member of this forum.

I am now officially an adult as the 18th year anniversary of Me joining up here passed and the crazy thing is I didn't even have any alcohol to commemorate the occassion.

So even though I should feel old due to this, I actually feel ancient.

That is all.

• Props 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My first account was in high school but it got purged. Would’ve been maybe 03. I think the username was Lethal Weapon (lol)

after that I made CreamyPotatoe in maybe like 06? Then BOATS N HOES in about 09-10. I tried to have both of those merged with this acct to have one giant post count but things went sideways and CreamyPotatoe and BOATS N HOES were “deleted by mistake”. That admin isn’t around anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

1 minute ago, Fist 666 said:

I'm on my  10th screen name or so.

First screen name was skydancer666, started as a junior in high school so 2000 or 2001 I think.

Got on this name shortly after I graduated Army basic training.

I wonder where I'd be if I never was shown this place by @professor poopatronic

Probably be a doctor or something. 

I will always remember Vlad the Imapala 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

13 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

I'm on my  10th screen name or so.

First screen name was skydancer666, started as a junior in high school so 2000 or 2001 I think.

Got on this name shortly after I graduated Army basic training.

I wonder where I'd be if I never was shown this place by @professor poopatronic

Probably be a doctor or something. 

Surely not a fellow professor!

• Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 3

2 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Yo! It was you or Lazer in studio 1 or 2 that told me about this place. You were painting a skater burning a police car or something. I was making the toyest graffiti on canvas one could imagine. 

I remember that exactly, it was a cool dude skating on top of a cop car while painting 'Smith' and 'AWR' on an adjacent wall simultaneously. Guy must've had some next level blaster cap 

• LOL! 3

On 8/19/2023 at 8:56 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

My first account was in high school but it got purged. Would’ve been maybe 03. I think the username was Lethal Weapon (lol)

after that I made CreamyPotatoe in maybe like 06? Then BOATS N HOES in about 09-10. I tried to have both of those merged with this acct to have one giant post count but things went sideways and CreamyPotatoe and BOATS N HOES were “deleted by mistake”. That admin isn’t around anymore. 

I remember the CreamyPotatoe and BOATS accounts.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2023 at 10:26 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

I still think Boats N Hoes almost daily when I see a car at school drop off with BNH in the numberplate.

Unbefuckinglievable

well Schnitzel is about to hit his 20 (jun 2024) on the forum with his one and only SN.

schnitzel2 was set up for a minute but I got the orignal back

• Props 3