Serial Killing

B_As_In_Bot

the dvds got pikey subtitles? i could understand like 3/4's of what they said but the sit i coulldnt bothered me...

i heard some chick or some shit in los angeles got cought for cookin some dudes head with like onions n shit.

and somebody else cooked a kid up and put him in spaghetti sauce an fed 'em to his neighbors, or some shit along that line. anyone else?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think every serial killer has different motives...i watched a show on jeff dohmer on discovery channel...he started killing frogs, then cats when he was younger...then he knew he was different, he was gay and his father didnt accept it so he felt like an outcast plus he wasnt very social at all, and he would get gay men when he was older and take them to his house and kill them...he said that he just couldnt stop killing, it was something he had to do, and when he was caught he was thankful that the authorities caught him before he killed anymore...he knew he was fucked up in the head but couldnt do anything about it...i would like to know more about the boston strangler and the guy from summer of sam....

our generation is lacking a good serial killer.. or just criminal in general. i mean.. where's our jack the ripper? where's our john dillinger? we're lacking quality crime these days. lotta amateurs runnin around, seems like. they're not as classy. like they don't take pride in their work. just a bunch of crooked, grimey people.. they don't even commit the crimes well... they always get caught early on... i mean c'mon... we need a good villain... the kids need someone to look up to.. no more of these dirty ass amateurs.. let's bring back the classy criminals.

I hope you know this thread is just asking for that Dahmer guy to post in here.

Yeah the whole psyche of the serial killer is interesting. One of the classes I have to take before I can transfer is a Physical Psychology class and I think were gonna be able to learn a little about any differences in the brains of serial killers.

I remember when the Night Stalker Richard Ramirez was killing people. If anyone was familiar with that he was killing people in my area. I remember everyone was scared as hell. We didn't know if it was one guy or a group of "satanist" or whatever. Over here there would be alot of "devil worshipping" in the hills behind the local cemetary. So thinking it could be a group was scaring the whole area. I guess it could be the closest thing to the Son of Sam shit.

Originally posted by cornelius

our generation is lacking a good serial killer.. or just criminal in general. i mean.. where's our jack the ripper? where's our john dillinger? we're lacking quality crime these days. lotta amateurs runnin around, seems like. they're not as classy. like they don't take pride in their work. just a bunch of crooked, grimey people.. they don't even commit the crimes well... they always get caught early on... i mean c'mon... we need a good villain... the kids need someone to look up to.. no more of these dirty ass amateurs.. let's bring back the classy criminals.

maybe we should just let the good ones outta jail and say go get em cheif

Mind Hunter is a great book. I read a lot of true crime novels and that is one of my favorites. As for a serial killer for our generation, the sad truth is that there are enough of the them but since being a serial killer is the newest thing they don't always get much air play. Check out some of the Ann Rule books, there are plenty of modern day serial killers.

On a related note, I think the kid that lives across from me could be a serial killer. He definately has the makings for one. Doesn't have any friends because he would always come up behind the other kids and sucker punch them. Finally all the parents told their kids they couldn't play with him. After that he stands out in this like 4'x4' area in his front yard making shooting and stabbing motions with sound effects. For HOURS. Creepy little shit.

If you want to meet a real serial killer, take a trip to Paris and bring an extra $5,000. You may be able to hook up with Charles Sobhraj, the "bikini killer" from back in the day. This dude has the most fucked-up story I ever heard. He started off the son of a tailor and had a fucked up childhood. He was a hustler from early on, and got an early start on getting around by hopping ships and stealing cars and getting arrested and escaping from custody. He progressed to being a gem dealer and heroin smuggler in Asia, charismatic and good with fake IDs and bullshitting people. In Thailand he set up a crash pad from which to run various scams and operations, and he'd befriend other foreign travelers. Some of these he drugged and robbed; others he took back to his place and kept them helpless and incapacitated on drugs, which he claimed were a cure for food poisoning these people thought they had. When these houseguests outlived their usefulness, he took them out to remote areas and strangled or burned them in gasoline, sometimes while still alive. A couple of his victims were girls he picked up and later drowned at beaches, which is where he got the title "bikini killer". He offed at least 15 people, and maybe more but they can't prove a bunch of other disappearances. He did time in a couple of prisons in Asia, but escaped and fled to new countries. Interpol didn't have its act together very well in Asia in the sixties and seventies so he would just hop borders with fake passports and that was enough to stay ahead of the law.

Finally he got nailed in India and did seven years in a tough Indian prison. He bought favors from guards and lived well there by having previously stashed high-value gems in his teeth. (If anybody seemed to suspect anything and a search looked imminent, he'd swallow the gems before the search and fish them out of his shit later.) He'd be outside in the prison yard conducting business with flunkies, dictating his biography to writers, and getting visits from various women who fell for his charm over the years (and in a couple of cases helped him scam and kill people).

A couple months before his prison sentence was up, he found another way out of trouble. Thailand wanted to extradite him as soon as he got out of jail in India for a bunch of murders, and they had the death penalty. But their statute of limitations (20 years) would expire in another couple of years. So Sobhraj threw a birthday party for himself in the Indian prison a couple months before his sentence was up, and injected all the cookies and grapes with drugs. Everybody conked out and he walked out of the prison with a couple of buddies. Then he got a gun on the black market and let himself be recaptured in India, because he knew the penalty for the jailbreak plus the gun possession would put him back in jail for just long enough for the Thailand charges to expire. India lost patience and, amazingly, kicked him out of the country back to France, based on a technicality that he was Vietnamese-born when Vietnam was under French control, making him a French citizen. (Dude was a good jailhouse lawyer.)

Now he lives a free man in France, in his fifties. I don't know if the movie about his life was ever made, but he had million-dollar offers for it. He charges five grand to be taken out for coffee, where you can discuss future arrangements for a more expensive formal interview.

Not bad for killing at least 15 people and scamming, kidnapping and robbing hundreds more. His story up until 1980 or so is well told in Tommy Thompson's book "Serpentine", the rest I found poking around the Net.

Originally posted by beardo

you familiar with albert fish, cracked? look him up. so twisted he was the case that invented a few psychological ailments. haha.

Yeah, I know about Fish. I know a lot about serial killers. I just don't talk about em much. Women already have enough reasons to avoid me.

• 2 weeks later...

since he was mentioned:

In the words of a doctor who treated Albert Fish, "There was no known perversion which he did not practice and practice frequently". Indeed, Fish could be described as everything evil, compacted and rolled into a bundle.

Fish was born in Washington, D.C. in 1870. By the age of five he was abandoned after the death of his father, and spent the majority of the rest of his childhood in an orphanage. Managing to carve out a life that seemed somwhat normal, Fish married in 1898 and fathered six children. His eccentric and perverted behavior evidently lay beneath the surface of a normal family man until his wife left him for another man in 1917. Alone and faced with the responsibility of caring for his children alone, his true self began to emerge. Reportedly, he occasionally would screm into the sky "I am Christ!" and forced his own children to paddle him until he bled. Later on, living with his grown son Albert Jr., he admitted that he used the nail-studded paddles his boy found in his father's room on himself, citing the need to torture himself. He also collected literature on cannabilism and other bizarre subjects.

Fish took to answering ads placed in the newspapers by single women, though definitely not in the fashion they desired. He wrote the ladies back with obscene proposals, which included having them paddle him. Just this sort of behavior landed Fish in minor trouble with the law, but he was largely regarded as just a nuisance. Nobody imagined that he was a sadistic killer until 1928.

On June 3 of that year Fish took 12-year-old Grace Budd to his isolated cottage in White Plains, New York from her home in New York City. Once there he strangled the helpless girl, decapitated her and used a saw to cut her in half. He ate bits of her flesh in a stew later and drank some of the girl's blood. The Budd's, who allowed their daughter to go to a fictitious birthday party with the killer they knew as Frank Howard, never heard anything about here daughter until Fish inexplicably sent them a letter telling them he had killed their daughter, adding that he "didn't fuck with her" and that she died a virgin. An address that Fish had not erased well enough on the back of the letter's envelope led police to the old man and the child killer was immediately arrested.

Because of the passage of time and lack of follow up that is customary nowadays, it is uncertain exactly what killings Fish actually confessed to while in custody. He evidently laid some claim to a few killings including the 1910 killing of a man in Delaware, the torture and mutilation death of a retarded boy in 1919,and the killing of a twelve-year-old boy in 1917. He alluded to many others but his confessions were never truly verified and he himself admitted his memory had deteriorated in his last few years. He reportedly admitted to the molestation of approximately 400 children, and incredibly horrifying number if true.

Charged with murder in the Budd killing, Fish's lawyers predictably pursued an insanity defense in his 1935 trial. Just as predictably, it did not succeed and the child killer was sentenced to die in the electric chair at Sing Sing. The aging sadist looked forward to the chair, saying it was the untimate thrill and the only one he hadn't tried. On January 16, 1936, Fish got his wish, but not without some added drama. One of his many perversions was to shove needles into the flesh between his testicles and anus. Quite often the needles went too far in and became lodged. Hundreds of tiny needles remained stuck in the man's body at the time of his electrocution and they short-circuited the first electrocution attempt leaving Fish charred, but alive. It took a second massive current to send this monster to his grave.

that brief synapse doesnt even scratch the surface of albert fish. i have a whole book on him, not handy, but i'll get it and post up the name if anyones interested.

hmmm.. i dont remember that part of fish, but i know he would put rose petals up his pee hole then eat them.

and he climaxed several times while strangling grace bud.. ..............

Archived