Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
B_As_In_Bot

Serial Killing

Does everyone know that serial killers when they kill, actually percieve what they are doing as a favor to the person they may slay. And that serial killing in times of battle was actually needed. There is a time and place for it but I guess when it isnt done often enough people just feel compelled to do it to one another. Its in our nature, and even in genetics..serial killers are bred into the world.

..so Ive been told

They're just fucked up......

Sometimes they don't even know they're doing it, like they wake up the next day and find all this blood on them and don't know how it got there. It must take a lot of planning to be a serial killer......

Guest beardo

im totally fascinated by serial, and just totally insane criminals in general. read "zodiac" and become a true crime fiend.

Any of you following the vancouver hooker serial killer case? Scary shit...shows how little people care if you happen to be a "worthless" person to society.

You think they found the bodies on the farm yet?

you from vancouver ?

yeah i watched that shit on the news , its pretty sad , and disgusting if the dude fed them to the animals........i didnt hear that thet found them yet though

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

hello.

may i interwiew you?

get an article down about you for a school paper wich will be about" i mite a serial killer "

what you do on a farm with pigs is shave their heads, pull their teeth out, grind em up an feed em to pigs

for some reason i think about this shit

like cutting up a body after you freeze it so you dont make a mess.

I'm not from van its just been dominating the national news lately. I'm just wondering if the cops have already found some bodies and are spending extra time on site to make sure they dont fuck up and get reamed by the media again. We'll see soon enough I guess...

Originally posted by iCEBERG

what you do on a farm with pigs is shave their heads, pull their teeth out, grind em up an feed em to pigs

for some reason i think about this shit

like cutting up a body after you freeze it so you dont make a mess.

never trust a man with a pig farm. good movie....

nah they didnt find nothing yet but the cops are being extra thorough about it , they had those big spotlights and a grid layed down and theyre digging it all up meticulously ..... so if theres something there they aint goin to miss it

oh shit snatch! i didnt even think of that, fuck i gotta watch it again, that movie was hot

i was probably subconciously thinkin of that movie.

"yalikedags?"

Originally posted by cmeup

im about to fucking serial kill my family...

check me out on channel 5 in tha mourning..

tease :heated:

me too....my parents get on my fuckin nerves...i wanna blow holes in their chest when they say stupid shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this