Thinking of using chatGPT to write a sob story for a gofundme page to get some money from retards

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didn't think of using Chatgpt, but it has crossed my mind to see how much money I could raise just off of good faith and kindness.  I just never got around to it yet to see if the rules are OK with it.    

The idea stems from the buymeaferrari.com a couple decades ago.  I belive he eventually got the ferrari but it tool a while.  This guy is the original go fund me. 

Try, see what happens.  I am not sure if there are any legal issues that may arise.  My thought, is there a way to stay anonymous some how and the money gifted could be in the form of crypto? 

Edited by ndv

One word 

Karma.

Yet if you believe we are in a simulation and you are just fleecing NPCs with too much disposable binary data that has been compiled to designate money, then go right ahead.

Sadly my beliefs fluctuate between the above such that I would elect not to do it as I know I would have to still live with scamming people on my conscience, and the goal (I believe) of life is to exist without regrets or even potential regrets at having done the wrong thing by the others which serve as not only out existence proofs, but as the scapegoat we can offload all that we do not wish to actually be (murderers, rapists, in this case scam artists and such) from within the scope of our infinite potential for committing acts of good or evil.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

One word 

Karma.

Yet if you believe we are in a simulation and you are just fleecing NPCs with too much disposable binary data that has been compiled to designate money, then go right ahead.

Sadly my beliefs fluctuate between the above such that I would elect not to do it as I know I would have to still live with scamming people on my conscience, and the goal (I believe) of life is to exist without regrets or even potential regrets at having done the wrong thing by the others which serve as not only out existence proofs, but as the scapegoat we can offload all that we do not wish to actually be (murderers, rapists, in this case scam artists and such) from within the scope of our infinite potential for committing acts of good or evil.

They would still be getting what they want out of the exchange:

A feeling of self righteousness and charity. 

• Truth 4

Well after asking the question "What would Johnson do?, which is a question I always ask myself when making "Real life, indecent proposals" such as the one presented in the OP, I think that his advice about supplying you with "some slaves drones" which he advises to "milk them until they're dead" means you should go for it and report back.

13 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

What are you waiting for? Maybe post here first so we can see if there are any holes to poke in your story. Get paid.

I’m trying bootleg chatGPT that doesn’t require a login and so far the results are underwhelming lol

“My condo has flooded multiple times, my cats are traumatized and need therapy, cat therapy is expensive, feline ptsd . My cat, who is not my friend, is a good cat. He's a cat I love, not a friend. We've been in this condo for over a year. There are no cats. No cats in the entire building, except My condo has flooded multiple times in the last three years, during this time my cats have becaome traumatized and I believe they have feline ptsd. They need pet therapy but it is too expensive for my income, please donate to a shelter or pet rescue. Thank you. I have a lot of cats, and my husband and children have cats too. My husband has a dog and his cat is very good, he is my cat and we've had him for a while”

• LOL! 5

I like the first one cuz it reads like a retarded wrote it. And that might also pull at people's heart strings. Everyone is going to want to help the retardeds cats.

The second is also good. More polished. The whole part about the cats getting to live the life they deserve is "chefs kiss" magic.

• LOL! 2

That's pretty spot on though.  Very emotionally impacted.  The last bit of text talking about some funds will also go to living conditions is pretty heartfelt.  

Cast that net, I wanna know how it goes.  

On the other hand just for lolz, as I am reading, I couldn't help myself getting an image in my head thinking this type of person wrote it for real life reasons. 

Screenshot_20230628_161940.jpg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I like the first one cuz it reads like a retarded wrote it. And that might also pull at people's heart strings. Everyone is going to want to help the retardeds cats.

The second is also good. More polished. The whole part about the cats getting to live the life they deserve is "chefs kiss" magic.

I was literally LOL’n reading the first one earlier. That shit is hilarious.

• LOL! 1

Im tellin yall gotta make some $ off this Ai shit while it’s fresh. I missed making $ off stupid lil msPaint NFT like I planned. Saw fuckin 9 year olds making bank w stupid 16bit sprites just like  I planned, and the door closed quick as hell

the lick is good

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ndv said:

That's pretty spot on though.  Very emotionally impacted.  The last bit of text talking about some funds will also go to living conditions is pretty heartfelt.  

Cast that net, I wanna know how it goes.  

On the other hand just for lolz, as I am reading, I couldn't help myself getting an image in my head thinking this type of person wrote it for real life reasons. 

Screenshot_20230628_161940.jpg

I am still trying to understand the psychology behind these types of people who put in so much effort to be noticed as they turn themselves into living memes yet they are outraged if you so much compliment them on the achievement of their attempt to become unique actually sees them become more a member of the sheeple that use identity politics as their weapon.

And I say this as the biggest self-memer alive, from having my email signature name as "MattRia" (Matthew and Maria combined), to my Luke Skywalker-ing, my Mormon-esque wearing of a garter belt on my hand, and other such tools which make me the Main character of my anime as opposed to these NPC stereotypes. 

The difference between Me and such types, is that I not only own how I self meme, I laugh about it when I do it as opposed to unleashing rage and using being offended as my weapon to denigrate others having the ability to laugh as well.

And FWIiW, I did have midnight blue (almost black) long hair in the mid 90s after my attempt at bleached hair went almost silver during my punk rock surfer teen days, so I had tried a "blue hair" style 25 years before they have goneand ruined it's reputation forever.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

This just needs a whole new level of organization and should be revisited as a viable way to make some bread.

I am thinking about doing something with ai and see what happens.  I may end up using some Palestinian crap in the mix to see if I can get an entire generation of broccoli tops to buye a house and range rover.