Do use pre-paid or are you on a cell phone plan

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cell Phone plans are for suckers. I been doing the prepaid shit for as long as I've had a cellphone. $45 a month  unlimited Straight Talk from Walmart, they don't have my real name and info, only reason they have a fake name and addy is because I had to kick one to switch my same number over from T-Mobile prepaid back in the day. Otherwise they'd have no name or addy at all. Always get the prepaid card with cash. My whole family same shit.  Yall know that to this day I never had a real email? FB always been a fake name and no face. Same with IG. I'm about as off the grid as it gets.  I'll bet there's some weirdo preppers living in the wilderness of Alaska who are easier to find by government name than me.  😆

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 2

I am on a plan.  Contract has been up years ago so I think I am month to month? 

I thought about pre-paid years ago for anonymity but I am lazy and didn't want to have to keep up with the task of buying pre-paid cards with cash.

I've been on the same Verizon plan for like... 17 years now. My bill is $185 a month. At face value it feels expensive but GPS, unlimited access to music and mobile oontzin is worth it. Plus I've seen how other carriers service likes to act out in the middle of nowhere which is why I even have Verizon in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

28 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I've been on the same Verizon plan for like... 17 years now. My bill is $185 a month. At face value it feels expensive but GPS, unlimited access to music and mobile oontzin is worth it. Plus I've seen how other carriers service likes to act out in the middle of nowhere which is why I even have Verizon in the first place. 

You can  get all of that for a third of the price with prepaid. My Straight Talk shit has reception everywhere. I've seen people with expensive ass Verixon and Sprint phones lose reception when mine still worked.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

10 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

You can  get all of that for a third of the price with prepaid. My Straight Talk shit has reception everywhere. I've seen people with expensive ass Verixon and Sprint phones lose reception when mine still worked.

Shit. I guess whatever service rides on the Verizon towers is a winner for me. As long as I can keep my number, why not save $100 a month.

10 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I've been on the same Verizon plan for like... 17 years now.

I've been with them since 2006 and changed the plan many times to bring the bill down. If you work with certain companies,  they will offer you a discount towards the bill and accessible with Verizon.

They still think I work for the same company,  winning at 20% off.

• Props 2

14 minutes ago, T4M* said:

I've been with them since 2006 and changed the plan many times to bring the bill down. If you work with certain companies,  they will offer you a discount towards the bill and accessible with Verizon.

They still think I work for the same company,  winning at 20% off.

Oh shit. I forgot I got one of those coupon papers from a drywall company I worked for years ago. I wonder if I can smooth talk my way into another one.

• Truth 1

13 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

It's a trap! AT&T is literally the worst! Stay far, FAAARRR away from AT&T. 

I second this.. years ago when I lived in Colorado for a lil bit I kept getting random roaming charges and my data kept getting run up even when I'd close all my apps and all that jazz.. bill came to like $1400 and I just told them yeah you're not getting that from me you can just cancel everything I'm good..

As for me tho I have T-Mobile right now, $70 a month unlimited everything.. been solid for me so I can't complain 🤷🏽‍♂️

15 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Funny you mention this.  A couple years ago, I was in Colorado at a summit of 13,824 ft and I had 1 bar,  i tried calling but it didn't want to go through.  Texting would work, but it did take a few minutes to send.  My dad at the time had AT&T but he had no service whatsoever.

• Like 1

Month to month plans are where it is at.

Or do you want to be the fool wasting minutes that lead to hours of their life punching in numbers or travelling to a store to obtain a prepaid credit authorisation slip as you top up your prepaid card for money that you are going to be spending if you are on a plan or are not?

It boggles my mind as to how little value people have for their time when it comes to simple life decisions such as this, especially when you have fools who complain about "running out of phone credit" which is an issue a plan solves completely. 

The moral of the story is simplify your life and reduce the things you stress about and minimise your decisions and debt obligations so that you can be free as possible.

Or free to point out how tarded people who dwell over trivial life decisions are on the jnternet, either way it is better than wasting fuel and getting road rage after you run out of credit and need to hit up a store to get more.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetthat 185 is the plan for my phone my wife's phone and some tablet that I lost several years ago. I been scared to try and cancel that $10 a month tablet and these fools try and hit me with some okey doke contractual horseshit that makes my bill go up by another $75.

I am not sure what the fine print says these days but I am on the same type of Verizon plan with you minus the tablet, so I am paying 158.00.  I was wondering why your plan was a little higher than mine, I chalked it up as possibly state taxes or something.  

As for the tablet. I think you can cancel it and it should effect your billing other than minus 10 bucks.  But talk you someone first.  Becuase you speak the truth, AT&T is notorious for pulling crap like that. Which is why I got rid of them in the first place.  Been with version since 2007 or so and bills pretty much stayed the same give ot take a few bucks throughout the year. 

• Truth 1

23 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

DAO. Lolol. Come On sOn. “They don’t have my name” bruhhhhhh are you organizing art heists my dog?? 

"no one has my name!" lol they got your ip and device ids my man.

i'm on a former verizon family plan that everyone else left. $70/mo unlimited everything with a senior discount because they think i'm my mom 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

On 5/13/2023 at 9:29 PM, Elena Delle Donne said:

"no one has my name!" lol they got your ip and device ids my man

Lolz, I agree.  Not to mention they even created the carrot on a stick and called it social security.   And then, decades later, trump got the federal reserve to print our names and address on a check.

Lolz "no one has my name" 🤡

Edited by ndv