Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

I don't think the wannabe assassin was a Republican, or a Trumper as many people are trying to say. There are places in the United States where it's pretty much a supermajority. In places like that, people are often times encouraged to register into the larger party top get access to their primaries, and vote in the weaker candidate for the general election. Republicans do it here in Colorado where Democrats are a supermajority. Later, instead of voting for the same person you voted for in the primaries, you just vote for the person in the opposite party who'd views align with yours better. This is the only likely reason he was registered as a Republican. Here's some footage of him expressing his views on Republicans, to him they're fascists.

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Mercer said:

I don't think the wannabe assassin was a Republican, or a Trumper as many people are trying to say. There are places in the United States where it's pretty much a supermajority. In places like that, people are often times encouraged to register into the larger party top get access to their primaries, and vote in the weaker candidate for the general election. Republicans do it here in Colorado where Democrats are a supermajority. Later, instead of voting for the same person you voted for in the primaries, you just vote for the person in the opposite party who'd views align with yours better. This is the only likely reason he was registered as a Republican. Here's some footage of him expressing his views on Republicans, to him they're fascists.

yeah, that dude had some issues, def got no chill

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, One Man Banned said:

Last news I heard, the FBI was trying to gain additional info from his cell phone.  This is a good time to note that if the shooter had simply turned off his phone and put it in a faraday bag up his ass, the FBI would have much less info.

Until the autopsy

Trump just announced 50 Cent as his VP!

so crazy….!

4EB9187A-A74D-4832-A4A1-829E0BD619B8.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

Trump just announced 50 Cent as his VP!

so crazy….!

4EB9187A-A74D-4832-A4A1-829E0BD619B8.jpeg

Fake News!

he ended up picking some new jack broc-top named JP Vance or something 

• Like 1

It stands for Jiblet Devourer. His dad was a big snowboarder and caught jibs every winter until JD’s mom got pregnant and put an end to his shenanigans. His dad realized feeding his son would put an end to his jibbin, hence the name.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

It stands for Jiblet Devourer. His dad was a big snowboarder and caught jibs every winter until JD’s mom got pregnant and put an end to his shenanigans. His dad realized feeding his son would put an end to his jibbin, hence the name.

is a jiblet what they call a glizzy in Ohio?

Trumps next speech is going to be the most watched US presidential speech of all time.

Scary to think what the most hardcore of his supporters would have done if that psycho was successful.

• Truth 1

Honestly, I dont think there would have been much they would have done.   The majority (if not all) of his supporters are very well disciplined in being followers.  Cut the head off the snake and that would take wind out of their sails. Although, I am sure there would be some who would go rouge but the majority of republican commonwealth are law abiding.   With that being said, I really don't think much fallout would come from successs if that happened.   It would have been more so shock for a few days and a whole bunch of based opinions from here on out.  

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Honestly, I dont think there would have been much they would have done.   The majority (if not all) of his supporters are very well disciplined in being followers.  Cut the head off the snake and that would take wind out of their sails. Although, I am sure there would be some who would go rouge but the majority of republican commonwealth are law abiding.   With that being said, I really don't think much fallout would come from successs if that happened.   It would have been more so shock for a few days and a whole bunch of based opinions from here on out.  

I hope you would be right.I don’t think it would necessarily be anything immediate but things would happen over time…..:there are some absolute lunatics out their. He is now truly sent by/saved by God to his supporters. It wasn’t just a lucky turn of his head to them. It really is mind blowing how seriously people invest themselves into politics.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

Trumps next speech is going to be the most watched US presidential speech of all time.

Scary to think what the most hardcore of his supporters would have done if that psycho was successful.

Did he speak tonight? Anybody watch it? I missed it but saw a clip of him walking around with his bandages ear. Wasn’t sure if he was supposed to speak tonight or at the end of the convention and sure as shit ain’t watching that whole thing.

14 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Did he speak tonight? Anybody watch it? I missed it but saw a clip of him walking around with his bandages ear. Wasn’t sure if he was supposed to speak tonight or at the end of the convention and sure as shit ain’t watching that whole thing.

Yeah, he spoke tonight, I didn't watch it.  Seen the beginning of him walking out, for a minute there he liked like he is a little more humble which iwould be too after almost getting killed.  But with an ego like his, I am certain it won't last long. 

18 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I hope you would be right.I don’t think it would necessarily be anything immediate but things would happen over time…..:there are some absolute lunatics out their. He is now truly sent by/saved by God to his supporters. It wasn’t just a lucky turn of his head to them. It really is mind blowing how seriously people invest themselves into politics.

Absolutely!  Getting by on the skin of his teeth, definitely solitifed his supporters to an even greater belief he is the supreme leader of the west.  It's really going to be interesting for the next for years.   Wonder what his Stance on guns are now?

• Like 1

On 7/13/2024 at 8:16 PM, Mercer said:

Sounds like a lack of coordination between the secret service and local police. 9 times out of 10 when there's a dude on a rooftop with a gun near the President it's going to be a Secret Service member. Sure the local cops weren't sure, and trying to coordinate last second with the SS. I think it's more incompetence than intentional, or deliberate.

From what I’ve seen now that the dust has settled a bit, this is pretty close to the going story. Local PD were allegedly supposed to have that roof locked down but were inside the building resting because it was hot outside. A cop climbed the ladder when they heard there was a shooter and the kid pointed his gun at him, causing him to retreat down the ladder and the kid got his shot off and was now visible to USSS.. USSS knew he was on the roof, but couldn’t see him due to the slope of the roof and him being prone, and hadn't confirmed that it wasn’t local PD, as i said previously, they were supposed to be holding down that roof. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

PS:

- that kid screaming to slit Republican throats was not the shooter. That’s an ASU student from 2020. 

- his family is allegedly openly Trump fans. Signs in the yard etc.. doesn't mean he was, but..

- Saturday was the only day when the American-right and some of the American-left gave a shit that a criminal and convicted felon was a victim of gun violence.

- JD Vance can eat shit. 

• Like 1