Dropping the hammer on 45

mr.yuck

It would be nice for once if the news was a little more transparent with the money raised with kamala.   My gut tells me, the reason she raised the 200+ mil is mainly because of party support and loyalty and to include the 90+ mil already there in the reserves of the DNC. 

Don't get me wrong, I probably couldn't raise 200+mil in less than a week, and since I am being real here, I strongly do not think Kalama could do the same.  

I guess I am making more of an observation how marketing can work if you bullhorn a large some of money raised so quickly can make the masses think canidate x has so much support 😊

I get the feeling most of that money was not donated by choice of candidate, but purely out of party loyalty.

Edited by ndv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

59 minutes ago, ndv said:

So what's the deal with Catherine sofas and the correlation with Vaj?

It's a sort of inside joke on Twitter, a rumor people who like to bully politicians online are spreading that's become a meme. 

Where it started:

image.png.0d25141d79b1fe38e10e2525873d5a57.png

Where it went:

image.png.6587769449da26d16549370365ff2e72.png

Most people on Twitter now believe the rumor to be true and are making pretty awesome memes about it.

image.png.8501a4a46d70360b04a7b4d06b49db57.png

image.png.151e4210a1f921695deb88b32a48a8f9.png

image.png.0a94b47f89a068c369a3041715afc8a9.png

We're hoping this works it's way into the mainstream news.

Edited by Mercer
  • LOL! 5

Lol 😆   like Q and the Pizza gate?  

Thank you for the explanation, this is hilarious now that I get it.  

What has fleshlight have to say about this?

Supposedly he'll have a massive nincompoop mob this time that's so large, they'll be stealing lecterns, and posing for crime evidence photos to put on social media in every state & local capitol across our Republic.

Normally "insurrections" are when the military's leadership, or a faction of it backs a leader and arrests or kills their political opposition, and forcibly seize power. Apparently these disorganized mobs of unarmed boomers pose much more of a threat according to every credible mainstream media source.  It's no wonder why these selfless, non-corrupt politicians live in a constant state of extreme fear of A trump dictatorship.

These people are literally brandishing weapons like flag poles, and weaponized protest contraband like cardboard signs. Our military, and local law enforcement wouldn't stand a chance defending democracy against them. Trump is like a white trash Cyrus in that movie the Warriors, uniting every toothless inbred into an unstoppable force that will install a 78 year overweight diet coke enjoyer into a decades long dictatorship.

• Like 1