Fuck the freight haters, we rock what ever the fuck we want, biatches! eat a dick

sectr

Originally posted by Furious D and the 4 OPEZs:

point 1) eat shit and die.

rebutle : eat a fucking dick

point 2) nice how you make a big deal about not hittin real frieghts

rebutle : Learn about what 'things' are called cunt (we'll, I do like cunts, he e e)

point 3) but then thats all you post

rebutle : sighhh, good observation....

point 4) you must admire the art form to post so many then again you canadians are fucking wierd.

question : what's a canadian asshole?

point 5)keep it positive you mother fucking shitface bitch

ponder : 'shit face bitch...?',

all except that, but change bitch to biatch

for future reference thanks....

point 6)go ahead and say something about my number of posts oooh that makes me unleet on 12oz.

rebutle : I go on 12oz usually about once or twice a day in each internet session

which usually occurs @ the end of each

of my days. I do usually on average

about 3 to 4 posts, then continue on to

checking email and various other internet

variables.....by unleet I'm guessing your

referring to elliot status, why the heLL would you mention that?

That is a compilation of entrance java

messages which have been compiled since my

registration on the board....

I serisouly don't understand what your trying

to get @ here....

point 7)maybe i dont have time to post cuz im out there actually doing things

with my life instead of....

...nice excuse for not checking out

what is going on and staying current with internet

graf neRd jockies, fuck : again (for the thiRd time

stated to all the freight haters; eat a dick)

point 8) yapping like chickenheads. positive.

...did I forget to mention fuck you; and that I wiLL be more than be willing to fly

down to where ever you live

burn your fucking ass, and then beat the

fucking shit out of you with the people

I bring down with me....?

So what do you write and where do you live cunt?

Or are you to much of a fucking pussy?

(extra note: I'm quite busy and flying time

for far away trips will have to be scheduled

over an arrangement time of approx 5 to 6

yrs: now back to doing my paper on

organizational leadership behavorial patterns

and checking CNBC, biatch...)

fuck aLL your crews and aLL the so calledHEAdz you roLL with....

[This message has been edited by sectr (edited 07-24-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....yipes.

fresh post.

the photos of coutry side while hopping are really nice.

and the topographical photo of that snowy yard or lay-up,

whatever it is, is nice too.

and......thesis.......always liked his shit....

and dabs too.......and.....fatso..........

..etcetry.....

Hey Mero do you even hit trains???or do you still play hard on net?????I suggest you shut up when it comes to smack talking freights and people I'm firends with aight "playa".

p's

To the rest of the people smack talking sectr.

Shut your mouths you have no idea whats up.If you have the balls to sit around at smack talk people like him you need your head split.

Sectr hit the email funk wut wut.

best post yet!

Originally posted by Frate Raper:

Hey Mero do you even hit trains???or do you still play hard on net?????I suggest you shut up when it comes to smack talking freights and people I'm firends with aight "playa".

p's

To the rest of the people smack talking sectr.

Shut your mouths you have no idea whats up.If you have the balls to sit around at smack talk people like him you need your head split.

Sectr hit the email funk wut wut.

best post yet!

Boooooo. Frate be easy, your boy is being a faggot , talkin shit when niggaz ain't even direct words at him, tell ya man to learn to shut the fuck up, I already told you how I get down, So don't act like I'm some frontin nigga on the internet. I'll lockup with any nigga even if I know I'ma get fucked up, So don't try to put me in no pussy role cuz we both know me better than that. All you niggaz need to stop talking shit for real son, That Sectr nigga came out his face wit all that "fuck you haters" rahrah. Tryin to make it look like I'm on some other screenname shit, fuck that, I'm Mero and thats it, I ain't "Stab You Up" even though I agree with the shit he said. So he was in the wrong to begin with, Don't come jump up with mad dramatics cuz you know that Brand Nubian song...punks jump up...

MUHFUCKIN MERODOGS

MLBEEF TMF HARMOBB

[This message has been edited by MeroSeis (edited 07-24-2001).]

Yall think that yards are a graff mecca, that you can take your sweet ass time, "eat a sandwich" and "smoke an L". huh. It's not always a walk in the park. Getting chased by bulls (yard workers) rail police,public hero's, etc. is always fun. In between that you gots to watch out for actuall freight burning through the yard. You may say "you would have to be a fucking idiot to get hit by a freight train". OH yeh, getting chased by police dogs is fun too. Go to www.deadtrainbums.com to see what happens to fucking idiots in the yards. (the username is dead and the password is bums)

Originally posted by cipha:

Yall think that yards are a graff mecca, that you can take your sweet ass time, "eat a sandwich" and "smoke an L". huh. It's not always a walk in the park. Getting chased by bulls (yard workers) rail police,public hero's, etc. is always fun. In between that you gots to watch out for actuall freight burning through the yard. You may say "you would have to be a fucking idiot to get hit by a freight train". OH yeh, getting chased by police dogs is fun too. Go to www.deadtrainbums.com to see what happens to fucking idiots in the yards. (the username is dead and the password is bums)

i dont think getting chased is fun...thats just my opinion though...some people may actually like it...

Originally posted by cipha:

that's some nasty shit

Guest WebsterUno

After ALL the bullshit I went

through this weekend, ducking cops,

dodging public heroes, hiding, taking pix

of shit that looks halfass, but is really done fast.

I can say Fr8s are cool, I enjoyed hitting them.

They are hot, but not as hard as the streets.

I respect ALL aspects of the game, YOU should too.

Till the wheels fall off…

Who wants to see pix?

Originally posted by sectr:

http://www.lounge37.com/graff/sectr/sectr39.jpg'>

new york, you fucking punk ass slutes (namely aLL the fucks argueing over us,

as in freight nutz, not hittin the so called REAL steel) fuck off...

http://www.lounge37.com/graff/sectr/sectr08.jpg'>

wooooooooooho,you managed to do a one color fill!and lets see,no inner-outline...but hey,at least,this crap got painted on a train and yeah man,it was painted maaaaaaaaaaad large,imagine guys it's as big as ONE window!...hey,sectr,fucked up man,i'm from where the "real" trains are running...EUROPE!

Guest record executer

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO PAINTS THOSE REALLY TIGHT CHARACTERS, LIKE THE ONE WITH "thesis" next to it>?that shit is off the meat rack, but the 'apart' piece sucks more dick than a horny crackhoe

lookie here. forget about having an elitist attitude either way. it's not about ALL freights or ALL street. it's about moderation, it's about being able to handle everything. MERO, you look just as pathetic as any guy claiming to be 100% freights. c'mon bro, i caught a fill-in on a major avenue in your favorite city just the other night...but only a few hours after i did a train. neither one was THAT hard...or THAT much better than the other. drop the elitist attitude and get real.

it's graffiti, nothing else.

to tell you the truth i could give a fuckless about what yall are bitching about, at least sectr FUCKING POSTS SOMTHING...

nice post

sorry im just madd cause ive been hungover for a week now...

now its time to go eat an eigth of shrooms and draw... oh yeh nice nace flik...

werd 2 jerz

zeno and chesterblunthands kno were its at...

peevce

Archived