Fuck the freight haters, we rock what ever the fuck we want, biatches! eat a dick

sectr

Originally posted by NOSHoner:

wooooooooooho,you managed to do a one color fill!and lets see,no inner-outline...but hey,at least,this crap got painted on a train and yeah man,it was painted maaaaaaaaaaad large,imagine guys it's as big as ONE window!...hey,sectr,fucked up man,i'm from where the "real" trains are running...EUROPE!

my nizzle please. you don't know shit about the u.s. go back to dusseldorf or wienershnitzel foo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude sectr..you just totally blew me away.. seriously dude, fucking nice shit. ignore all the bullshit man.

sick post.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Boo...Shit is asscheese playa. All those trains were done slowly and painstakingly in nice weather while eating a sandwich and smoking an L. hardy har har. No Amor. Buns! Buns! Buns!

MERODOGS

GIT SHOT

MLBOMBSQUAD

H.A.RRRRRRRRR

Guest beardo
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz:

what's that HiFi tag on that Hesk piece? is Hesk pushin HiFi?

and you know this MAAAN!

Originally posted by blood run cold:

its dever.ono

My bad.....looks like dever really likes sever's "V".

------------------

Support low-budget graffiti publications!

http://a1060.g.akamai.net/f/1060/597/30minutes/www.imagestation.com/picture/pde222f458532d17aff5c941d0f9b25b2/fe556910.jpg'>

DEAD IN THE DIRT

P.O. BOX 1030

Jeffersonville, IN

http://www.deadinthedirt.com

(new site coming soon)

Originally posted by sectr:

just wait untiL you see the video coming out

fuck face.....It features me and my boys setting up our habachi grill and having a cookout while we rock steel dickcock.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! CORNBALL!CORNBALL!CORNBALL!CORNBALL!CORNBALL!CORNBALL!CORNBALL!

MERODOGS

FUCK YOU

TMFMLBP*

HARSTARS

the thesis characters are super nice. they are cute and somewhat scary....and i like how they have a white glow around some of them - maybe thats supposed be snow since its cold up in canada*

seeing them on the trains is cool too...

Guest the heebie jeebies

ohhh..

that clean sucks..

if your going to do something, do with it with a little class..

listen to now you choke, he's totally right too.

acutally, both of those cleans sucks (along with a majority of those freights). i mean who are you kidding...

Archived