Lusty Adventures - Akron, OH

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mouthwash on the counter…..

What substances are these chicks on?

Better may be what are they not on?

I haven’t been in a strip club in years…..last time I saw strippers was my boys bachelor party 3 years ago.

When was your guys last time inside a strip club?

Be honest….

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

When was your guys last time inside a strip club?

Be honest….

Probably like 11 or 12 years ago. At the time the manager and half the girls there were copping drugs from me. I told my old lady that the bitches up there were terrible looking and she should go up there and do their make up for money so these hoes would get better tips. So not only were they paying my girl to do their make up, but they had more money for drugs. Shit was going pretty swell.

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Prepandemic. I want to say 2018. But my timeline may be off. Honestly don’t understand strip coins. I’m a frugal person so it just seems like a gigantic waste of money.

I haven’t been to a strip club in well over a decade. No longer falling for the money trap.

What are these strip coins you speak of and don’t understand? Latest crypto nft naked lady meta currency? I’m in! Take my money!

4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Not sure when I was last in a strip club, think it's been just over 10 years and it was a NYC strip club that was a pretty good time.  I think the first one I ever went to was a place not unlike Lusty Adventures.

Haha. That's relatable. My first spot was some weird off the beaten path hole in the wall strip club in Nashville. Me and my homie drove down looking for something to do. When we got in there, we were the only people in there. There was some naked girl that looked like she was maybe 15 or 16. My man looked around, looked at me and said "these hoes are disgusting, man," turned around on his heels and walked out. 

Lol 

Man I haven't thought about a lot of this shit in years. Thanks bro.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

I love strip clubs. 2019 was the last time for me. I'm not there to fall in love or get off, I just like naked ladies and drinking beer. 

When i was 8 my best friend's mom took us to go apple picking,  on the way there we drove past a building with a sign saying, "LIVE NUDE GIRLS." We about lost our minds trying to imagine what could be inside. Despite the fact that my junk was 5 years from sproutin' sprouts, I'd been looking at the bra section of the JCPenney and Sears catalogs for a couple years at that point so I had a general idea. I will always love naked women (that aren't fat) in print, film, and on stage.

I'll likely visit a couple later this year, my city only has one club and it's where bros go to watch UFC, which isn't really my scene. 

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

14 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. That's relatable. My first spot was some weird off the beaten path hole in the wall strip club in Nashville. Me and my homie drove down looking for something to do. When we got in there, we were the only people in there. There was some naked girl that looked like she was maybe 15 or 16. My man looked around, looked at me and said "these hoes are disgusting, man," turned around on his heels and walked out. 

Lol 

Man I haven't thought about a lot of this shit in years. Thanks bro.

1st time I went with 2 ratchet hoes.  As we showed up I saw an A squad of strippers leaving their shift and an obvious B squad taking over.  Was not throwing down $ for that as it looked like the milk had spoiled in them titties and that was only one problem.  Plus the hoes I was with looked better.  But as I said, they were ratchet, so things got ratchety and I had to leave one behind and drop the other at home.  No titties were dropped on OMB that day.

• LOL! 1