Elon Musk attempts hostile takeover of twitter

Mercer

^^ this is the same concept China has implemented years ago with their citizens and online use.  

edit:  besides, what gives, I mean don't most apps specially X (Twitter) have all this info from cellphone info in general? 

Edited by ndv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I mean companies of Teslas stature pretty much do whatever they want to to begin with so it's kinda tough to answer that.   As for freedom of speech that shouldn't be a question.  

Bur if tesla is implying they reserve the right to falsely mislead theor products then that's a no.  But again, compies do this all the time with labels in the food industry.

So this is why I am perplexed by the question.  Companies necessarily do not have bill of rights directly speaking, they have lobbyists which is kinda the same thing, also known in business as pay to play.

Just so everyone is aware. If Tesla releases an over the air software update (automatic) slightly related to safety, the press calls it a "recall" without providing any context, intentionally implying Tesla owners need to bring it in to the dealership and get something replaced or fixed like when the major manufacturers have a recall.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

47 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Just so everyone is aware. If Tesla releases an over the air software update (automatic) slightly related to safety, the press calls it a "recall" without providing any context, intentionally implying Tesla owners need to bring it in to the dealership and get something replaced or fixed like when the major manufacturers have a recall.

This makes sense. 

I like it!

On 12/13/2023 at 5:42 PM, LUGR said:

I saw a headline today they recalled all their vehicles. Didn’t bother to read it.

*For the record, my dumbass is holding the bag on some Tesla stock and I do want to see the company successful and my stock rebound.

Sorry bout it.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8HPUn5Y/

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...