First

mr.yuck

To clarify, these are open sewers or random hole in the sidewalk. So, just walking along and then your falling, getting cut up to shit and then landing in the wetness. I became super paranoid after that, wasn’t going to let it happen a third time. The first one was covered in over grown grass, stepped into the void landed on my cheek on the edge of the sewer and then bounced in on my back side into the juice. That shit was pretty traumatic, stepping onto what you think is solid ground but it is not.

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

That is absolutely fucked.

Yeah it was fucked, lucky I didn’t knock my teeth out or knock myself out and land face first in the liquid. Pretty lucky to just have a bruise on my face, road rash up one side of my torso and get covered in questionable liquid.

• Truth 1

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yeah it was fucked, lucky I didn’t knock my teeth out or knock myself out and land face first in the liquid. Pretty lucky to just have a bruise on my face, road rash up one side of my torso and get covered in questionable liquid.

How often do you think that happens to people in where ever this was? Was this just like a super unlucky thing that just happens to out of Towner's?

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

How often do you think that happens to people in where ever this was? Was this just like a super unlucky thing that just happens to out of Towner's?

It has to happen occasionally for the amount of holes there are. Most out of towners are not walking through the streets, always in cars. I went to investigate the second hole the next day in the daytime and a guy was in there washing his clothes, so maybe that water was cleanish?

On 8/21/2022 at 9:37 PM, One Man Banned said:

skateboarding — Morgan Brown Photography - Austin, Texas Commercial  Photographer - Wedding Photographer - Corporate Event Photographer

Real photo of grown up @Ray40, right, with his grown ass homie

I haven’t skated or wrote in a few years. I have instead wrestled at a national tournament and am trying to get recruited for college, a few schools that are D1. Just had a college visit to a school close to nyc, if I end up going there I might get back into it, how you guys been though? I sorta missed this forum, reminds me of my middle school and 9th grade days 

• Like 1
  • Props 6

4 hours ago, Ray40 said:

I haven’t skated or wrote in a few years. I have instead wrestled at a national tournament and am trying to get recruited for college, a few schools that are D1. Just had a college visit to a school close to nyc, if I end up going there I might get back into it, how you guys been though? I sorta missed this forum, reminds me of my middle school and 9th grade days 

Did we miss all of highschool? What the fuck bro? Anyway, good job at not becoming a delinquent shit head. What do you plan on majoring in? What else? Oh, yeah. Always rock a Jimmie cap even if she says she's on the pill. These hoes will destroy your promising future if you're not careful.

• Like 2
  • Truth 4

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Did we miss all of highschool? What the fuck bro? Anyway, good job at not becoming a delinquent shit head. What do you plan on majoring in? What else? Oh, yeah. Always rock a Jimmie cap even if she says she's on the pill. These hoes will destroy your promising future if you're not careful.

I’m a junior so not all of high school, I plan to major in marine biology, I want to have my own research practice for studying stingrays

• Like 2
  • Props 3

11 hours ago, Ray40 said:

• LOL! 3

I share the outrage. I smell mother fuckers all the time who don’t wipe right and smell like turd. Adults. For the longest time I smelled it and didn’t realize what it was and just figured they smelled weird (it’s just a hint of lingering dook smell). Then one day in an elevator it clicked and it will never unclick.

• LOL! 2