First

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I burned my sprout area once trying to drop a match that was already put out into the toilet while I was taking a shit. They stay hot for a minute.

After being yelled at by a Pakistani dude in a public restroom in NYC, I just flush immediately after the first big log drop, then another flush after final wipeout. Fuck conserving water.

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Mercer said:

I burned my sprout area once trying to drop a match that was already put out into the toilet while I was taking a shit. They stay hot for a minute.

After being yelled at by a Pakistani dude in a public restroom in NYC, I just flush immediately after the first big log drop, then another flush after final wipeout. Fuck conserving water.

You got verbally assaulted by a Pakistani for assaulting his nostrils in the shit house?!?!

Impressive 

• LOL! 2

26 minutes ago, LUGR said:

You got verbally assaulted by a Pakistani for assaulting his nostrils in the shit house?!?!

Impressive 

NYC is rude like that. Truth be told I dropped a floater and sat there chilling for 10 minutes. I was working in a high rise office building. This dude walked in like "Flush it!!" "Flush it!" at first I had no idea he was talking to me, then it took me a minute to decipher the thick accent. I flushed because I was defenseless (not a feces thrower) until after the wipe. Truth be told he was kinda right, and the dude only weighed a buck 20 tops.

• LOL! 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mercer said:

These retards block up denison in Cleveland every summer. I feel nothing when I see one of them died. But at the same time it’s probably pretty fun. @Elena Delle Donneprobably knows.

@morton too since he lived in my hood for a little.

9 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

These retards block up denison in Cleveland every summer. I feel nothing when I see one of them died. But at the same time it’s probably pretty fun. @Elena Delle Donneprobably knows.

@morton too since he lived in my hood for a little.

this shits probably super fun, yeah. until you run the wrong light and get juiced. but the instagram story until that point.. lit 

• Truth 2