DAO's kid must be a teenager by now

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Fair to say philly hand is the wildest style as far as hands go - Im thinking only shit close is that Sao Paulo funk shit. 

@DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER when did the traditional Philly style start? Is there one writer that gets credit or naw?

I know the OG philly writers like cornbread and shit were on some regular hype...

70’s. I’ve heard Duck credited for tall hands, but a lot of those 70’s dudes were stretching the letters on their OG gangster hands. Gangster hands were the first wave of Philly handstyles, but they kinda got left in the 70’s. Some cats do them here and there just to flex. SAM1 crew started the wickeds. Notorious Bic and them.

• Like 5
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

You're tripping, those are XXL. 😆

That’s it?

DEBD4A41-7647-4C07-94F1-26C627EFAE89.jpeg

2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Theo probably made that shit - he came up with a good amount of the photo shop joints too. 

Possibly. I thought Theo mainly did static photoshops and trans4men went all out mixed media. That being said, the behold the DAO is rather tame for his style.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, LEVEL 75 PALADIN said:

Everyone's still here shits crazy. 

Look at those pants it's like the clock stopped 15 years ago. 

we have been patiently awaiting your return!

welcome back

baggy is back in style, skaters are wearing silly baggy gear again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Nothing silly about man sized pants. It's that skinny jeans era that was silly as fuck. 😆

I agree. But it seems some weird cuts have become popular, semi flooding straight leg janks. I mean, I believe in the freedoms to wear whatever pants you want to wear, but some of them do look a little silly.

And yes, skinny jeans are terrible, no way those could ever actually be comfortable.

• Truth 1

17 hours ago, LUGR said:

I agree. But it seems some weird cuts have become popular, semi flooding straight leg janks. I mean, I believe in the freedoms to wear whatever pants you want to wear, but some of them do look a little silly.

And yes, skinny jeans are terrible, no way those could ever actually be comfortable.

When skaters first started cutting off the bottoms of their pants, some dudes fucked up and cut them too short. And it ended up in classic skate videos. So now the younger kids see these videos and assume that was intentional and that that's the look, and so they're deliberately doing it wrong. The wildest part of it all to me is seeing them skate in 1992/93 era pants with like 60mm wheels. That's just wrong. 😆

• Truth 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Youngbul with the Phillies fitted - good job DAO kid knows his roots. 

That's actually my old hat that he found in a closet or some shit and made his own. He has mad hats but only rocks that one for some reason. 

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

9 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

That's actually my old hat that he found in a closet or some shit and made his own. He has mad hats but only rocks that one for some reason. 

Has he been back to the mother land yet? He is probably fielding for a cheesesteak and trying to signal you to take him back to Philly by stealing your Phillies hat.