DAO's kid must be a teenager by now

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
26 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

It was always true. Making him feel like it wasn't was the joke. 

Damn, was it? Either it went way over my head at the time or it’s been so long I’ve forgotten that. 

do you remember when we put the pieces together that he was a part of the creation of the song Harlem Shake? 

man oontz was that shit

• Truth 3
  • LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Damn, was it? Either it went way over my head at the time or it’s been so long I’ve forgotten that. 

do you remember when we put the pieces together that he was a part of the creation of the song Harlem Shake? 

man oontz was that shit

Fuck yes I do! 

Remember our movie trailers? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I’m still subbed to some of the YouTube channels 

We had way too much fun. I miss the crazy stories that were told on here. Kabar, PopGunWar, DAO, Mero and his ashy elbows, etc. I need to go back and read Kabar's hobo stories. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by where
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1

6 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Can someone give cliffnotes for who dao was?  Where would you all fuck with him?  Why was he fun to mess with?

I wasn't around when he was popular in this forum. 

DAO was one of Channel Zero's prolific posters. I think he lived in Philly? He was kinda slow about some things and very argumentative,
so we'd all try to get him stirred up, and we would. 

Eastbay (I think) once got him to take pics of his sleeping wife because he got DAO upset by telling him that he was making up being married. 

He came in here telling us about whale ancestors being dog-like creatures and we messed with him about that. He was so upset. 

He'd rant about "tight pants wearing faggots" (guys who wear skinny jeans). 

He was a hoot. 

• Truth 3
  • LOL! 4

On 4/23/2021 at 8:43 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

man oontz was that shit

I feel this way about 75% of all our little insider forum jokes and folklore Lolol. Hell I can barely remember the thread story that got me hooked in the first place. Just remember the homie @SQUIRREL demanding I look into it and start from page 1. I just have a fucking terrible memory. So that’s a bummer
Near positive @DRUNKEN ASSHOLE ONERwas around here bickering with @where not that long ago. He still lurks.  

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

12 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

It probably gets him so horny knowing that 12oz would flourish upon his arrival 

What if he comes back and he's a youth minister now? There aren't normal youth ministers, so he'll have the lines shaved in the side of his head, mullet in back, a couple of earrings,
and zoobas. Definitely zoobas. 

• LOL! 3