DAO's kid must be a teenager by now

lord_casek

Thanks for the laughs DAO and persisting through those who doubted the dogwhales as being true (like myself).

Hope you and your Son can accept my shitty handstyle tribute to Philly's most passionate representative I gift you with this monument.

If I was in a election, hopefully this shows that I am a rep of the people and a Man who makes promises I only intend upon keeping.

#SIKkBrah

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Props 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nothing is implied by the placement of SIK and SIK2 in thw above image beyond them being" on the right side of God| the church"  and my desire to endsure that the tribute to DAO and his Son was done at my eye level in the event that one day we can catch up in real life and get drunk together as we show each other around our respective cities and I can get taught the magic of Philly Handstyles from someone I actually respect in spite of whatever difference of opinion we may have had over the years.

Because if anyone knows about assholes and getting drunk, then I, the Team Alco founded, am happy to remove my own head from my own ass to tell you about the shit I have seen or done whilst beers are shared in the process.

Word to your Mother.

• LOL! 1

On 6/14/2023 at 12:42 AM, Mauler5150 said:

This thread is wholesome, and the first page and this whole thread coming from @lord_casek is why I hope he, DAO and others from back in the day so that things I forgot about can be bumped and resurrected for future generations to learn from.

So when your kid is old enough, is he coming on here DAO?

Kids today could use some homo dungeons and cheeto feet. They got soft.

• Truth 3
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, lord_casek said:

Kids today could use some homo dungeons and cheeto feet. They got soft.

As MO I don't care for HOs other than when I can make the wife RP as my Ho for the third time.

Sadly she got lost in the act on the second instance 6.5 years ago and has yet to snap out of it.

But you get why I said to DAO "when he is old enough will he join up here?".

Just look at these TikToker perms though, how can kids be "hard" with those haircuts?

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

As MO I don't care for HOs other than when I can make the wife RP as my Ho for the third time.

Sadly she got lost in the act on the second instance 6.5 years ago and has yet to snap out of it.

But you get why I said to DAO "when he is old enough will he join up here?".

Just look at these TikToker perms though, how can kids be "hard" with those haircuts?

Yep. 

TikToker perms are 2023s TPFW. 

I do. I bet DAOs kid would have a blast reading his dad's posts and arguments. He's probably even more progressive than DAO

and I bet the arguments between father and son are Oontzer's wet dream DAO arguments. Something along the lines of DAO 

really likes the Biden Admin and his son is really far left and even Antifa is too conservative for him. 

What I meant is that people today talk about diversity but here we are decades into one of the most diverse cultures that exists. 
We have the whole spectrum of humanity in graffiti from wealthy kids in Hollywood to dirt poor kids in Sao Paolo all interacting and 
able to talk shit to each other without being so butthurt that they run and make a video about it. 

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

I agree with what you say above casek, and while I have zero doubt DAO's kid woukd love to read his posts, knowing the things of the "beyond extreme" variety that have been posted on here over the years, getting them on here too young isn't sonething I would recommend.

My prime example being that I would never kniw what "genki genki" is if not for Ch0, and I am still trying to mentally process such content and probably forever will be in spite of being an adult when zi learned about it, so I wouldn't inflict such stuff on a kid by introducing them to this forum until they are ready to understand there are some

And I did "grow up wuth the internet" to use a DAO phrase, and the thibgs I found on here still shocked me far beyond what the 15 year old Me had seen through laughing and being repulsed by Rotten.com and that banned NIN video that was a snuff film that climaxed with a John Wayne Bobbitt-ing prior to the killer making a hole by having sex where the severed penis had been cut off the previouslt blowtorched and chainsawed victim,

I know this post has veered a bit from the thread course yet I am just trying to remind DAO of what his son may find if he gets on here, as I would seek to protect them from some of it, but at some point knowing the legacy becomes worth it.

Also I just woke up after only 3 hours sleep and realise I was drunk as during my above posts fronlast nightas I have woken up feeling seedy  for the first time in a long while (read as literal years).

So please carry on with the DAO appreciation, and good to see you are taking the time to post casek as the cheeto feet post above is on point.

On 6/15/2023 at 1:04 PM, lord_casek said:

Yep. 

TikToker perms are 2023s TPFW. 

I do. I bet DAOs kid would have a blast reading his dad's posts and arguments. He's probably even more progressive than DAO

and I bet the arguments between father and son are Oontzer's wet dream DAO arguments. Something along the lines of DAO 

really likes the Biden Admin and his son is really far left and even Antifa is too conservative for him. 

What I meant is that people today talk about diversity but here we are decades into one of the most diverse cultures that exists. 
We have the whole spectrum of humanity in graffiti from wealthy kids in Hollywood to dirt poor kids in Sao Paolo all interacting and 
able to talk shit to each other without being so butthurt that they run and make a video about it. 

1) My kid's eyes shall never gaze upon the 'oontz". 
2) Me and the kid are bound to get into an actual fist fight at some point. He truely is my mini-me. He might actually do some damage too. I've seen him smack a full grown tweaker over the head with his skateboard when he was 13  for trying to steal his bluetooth speaker.  As soon as dude grabbed it he goes "what the fuck!!!" and trucked dude in the head. Fool took off running and when I caught up to him halfway across the park thinking hs still had the kid's speaker, his head was already leaking. Turns out he tossed the shit as soon as the kid wacked him.  
3) There is no far left in American politics. Joe Biden is a centrist democrat. You and your cult have just been brainwashed so far to the right by fascist propaganda that everybody looks like a "leftist" to you. 

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

2) Me and the kid are bound to get into an actual fist fight at some point. He truely is my mini-me. He might actually do some damage too. I've seen him smack a full grown tweaker over the head with his skateboard when he was 13  for trying to steal his bluetooth speaker.  As soon as dude grabbed it he goes "what the fuck!!!" and trucked dude in the head. Fool took off running and when I caught up to him halfway across the park thinking hs still had the kid's speaker, his head was already leaking. Turns out he tossed the shit as soon as the kid wacked him.  
3) There is no far left in American politics. Joe Biden is a centrist democrat. You and your cult have just been brainwashed so far to the right by fascist propaganda that everybody looks like a "leftist" to you. 

1. I can appreciate you keeping him away from here, as that is part of the reason I asked the question.

2. I remember seeing this same situation when I was 8 or 9 as the local fruitloop that formed the urban legend we called "Catman" was getting cracked over the head over and over again as he screamed "You fucking dog" in between each massive hit of the trucks to his dome. How he remained standing was beyond me, as he must have had at least 5 full wind up rotation swings that belted him in the head. 

3. No comment.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 11:18 PM, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I'm a libertarian. Still. I know. 

Joe Biden. Lol. He looks like a broken old man who barely knows where he is. 

You know who looks like  far leftists to me? The Squad. Except Alex. She's fallen in line now. 

No Oontz for the kid? Just remembering some of the shit we've talked about that is probably for the best. 

Again: I'm happy that you're still around, DAO.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

5 hours ago, lord_casek said:

You know who looks like  far leftists to me? The Squad. Except Alex. She's fallen in line now. 

No Oontz for the kid? Just remembering some of the shit we've talked about that is probably for the best. 

Libertarians are republicans who like weed. 

Biden is past his prime, but he’s still light years better than the last senile piece of shit, and they’re both around the same  age. Sleepy Joe’s doing just fine.

”The squad” are barely left of center on the political spectrum. Actual leftists are communists. Democrats are capitalists.The modern Republican Party is so far to the far right, they’re into fascism territory. 

I’m happy you’re still around too. Now come back to reality.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

8 hours ago, lord_casek said:

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Libertarians are republicans who like weed. 

Biden is past his prime, but he’s still light years better than the last senile piece of shit, and they’re both around the same  age. Sleepy Joe’s doing just fine.

”The squad” are barely left of center on the political spectrum. Actual leftists are communists. Democrats are capitalists.The modern Republican Party is so far to the far right, they’re into fascism territory. 

I’m happy you’re still around too. Now come back to reality.

258ED788-A9CC-4805-95AB-7A0B62F699ED.gif.db74c9084a61d2814aca8485bccafadb.gif

• LOL! 1

• 8 months later...
9 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

she's driving

9 hours ago, LUGR said:

ehhhhhh I don’t want to believe this….

I like to imagine DAO and 2SIK ride their BMX’s when they go paint.

Youngbol got his learner's permit, so he's designated driver these days. 
She has been the one driving on occasion though. 😆

• Props 3

2 minutes ago, LUGR said:

So no BMXs…..that’s a tiny bit disappointing.

This city's too spread out for that shit.  Plus, I don't really go on missions, I just keep paint in the whip and smack shit when I'm out and about and the mood strikes. 
I've kinda always been like that. Most of my rep even when I was in Philly was just me always having paint and markers on me and just smacking shit in my travels. Tags on the way to work, tags on the way to the bar after work, tags and fillins on the way home from the bar. Tags on my way to the homie's crib, tags on the way back. Deliberately pick a different rout every time. Yahmean?

• Like 2