DAO's kid must be a teenager by now

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This thread is wholesome, and the first page and this whole thread coming from @lord_casek is why I hope he, DAO and others from back in the day so that things I forgot about can be bumped and resurrected for future generations to learn from.

So when your kid is old enough, is he coming on here DAO?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

This thread is wholesome, and the first page and this whole thread coming from @lord_casek is why I hope he, DAO and others from back in the day so that things I forgot about can be bumped and resurrected for future generations to learn from.

Unfortunately, I don’t think “kids” really come on here and stick around. It would be funny if he did join up though.

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

Unfortunately, I don’t think “kids” really come on here and stick around. It would be funny if he did join up though.

If my Dad was the possessor of an actual "identity" on the internet like I believe you to be, then the fact your kid could come on here and see the posts you have made it would give him even further insight to learn from the Man he (I figure) respects the most.

I won't start with my Dad, as he left me an entire world full of imbeciles to witness being retarded whilst I am left to laugh alone at their stupidity. Hence my desire to share their pathetic behaviours on here in the hopes that the denizens of Ch0 get some laughter at the fools I must suffer in offline "reality".

• Like 1
  • Props 1

10 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

It's funny how much I ended up really liking people like DAO, Seeking, etc. whom I used to argue and fight with constantly. 
Lots of good memories here with a whole lot of really good people. I think about most of you old heads quite a bit. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, lord_casek said:

It's funny how much I ended up really liking people like DAO, Seeking, etc. whom I used to argue and fight with constantly. 
Lots of good memories here with a whole lot of really good people. I think about most of you old heads quite a bit. 

I always wonder if seeking ever found what he was looking for?

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1