Spring cleaning / 12oz sample sale

misteraven

Starting this as a new thread that I plan to delete...

We're doing our spring / corona cleaning and I came up on an assortment of 12oz tees that are otherwise sold out. Various tees in various sizes and colors so if you missed out on a release and regret it, I might have it. There's at least one Forum Reunion tee in XL, a few of the 1984 tee, and a bunch of others. Anyhow, first come, first served so DM me to check on what's left and what size and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

Thread will self destruct in a few.

• Like 6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

My care package of awesomeness arrived today. @misteravenprops on the bonus tee and stickers. Youre a good dude. 

I dont usually buy clothes off the internet because Im really hands on with what I buy. I can officially say that all the attention to detail and quality of material is second to none. These shirts are dope. 

1984 long sleeve

Art of war olive short sleeve

Reunion black short sleeve

Restless black short sleeve

12 oz logo black short sleeve

I got enough to rep 12 oz monday through friday!

• Props 1

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

My care package of awesomeness arrived today. @misteravenprops on the bonus tee and stickers. Youre a good dude. 

I dont usually buy clothes off the internet because Im really hands on with what I buy. I can officially say that all the attention to detail and quality of material is second to none. These shirts are dope. 

1984 long sleeve

Art of war olive short sleeve

Reunion black short sleeve

Restless black short sleeve

12 oz logo black short sleeve

I got enough to rep 12 oz monday through friday!

bro...post pics

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

@glorydays

The level of detail on that long sleeve is outrageous. Getting crisp lines on an image as small as that snake and the upside elephant and flipped D is a crazy feat. 

The weight of these shirts is crazy and reminds me of the solid blanks I was wearing in the late 90s. 

I like the hidden message on the inside of the collar. Its kind of reminiscent of LRG back in the day that would have messages on sewn in tags on the inside of their jeans. Its not a feature that anyone else would ever see or know about unless you were in the club so to speak. Its a nice extra feature.

These joints are solid. If you are still waiting, stop.

20200417_182145.jpg

20200417_182224.jpg

20200417_182240.jpg

20200417_182331.jpg

20200417_182347.jpg

20200417_182403.jpg

20200417_182436.jpg

Screenshot_20200417-182446_Camera.jpg

20200417_182550.jpg

20200417_182609.jpg

20200417_182619.jpg

20200417_182650.jpg

20200417_182714.jpg

20200417_182826.jpg

20200417_183035.jpg

20200417_182914.jpg

20200417_183015.jpg

20200417_183129.jpg

• Like 3
  • Props 1

Heres another tshirt i spent $40 on before no one gave a shit about this company anymore and you can now pick em up for $12 a pop. They state on their collar that they are legends of their craft. Their are spots all over the image that i tried to show where their plates didnt register correctly and there are gaps and color spilling out where it shouldnt be.

The shirt is so thin you can almost see through it. It stretched out of shape the second time I wore it and never recovered.

Legends? What ever you say.

20200417_185527.jpg

20200417_185553.jpg

20200417_185653.jpg

20200417_185743.jpg

@mr.yucki met the guy who ran pink dolphin. name of Cena Barhaghi.

dude used to run with the fairfax streetwear dudes before it became wild corporate.

Pink dolphin

diamond supply

crooks and castles

the hundreds

and they were all "too cool" to be seen with their fans...it's different now, ironically, with the more expensive brands and the owners where they're all friendly with everyone.

the owners of those brands would make money just so they can buy Supreme...they're a bunch of fuckboys.

That's why i fuck with 12oz so hard. last of the mohicans, allen is.

• Like 4

I let a few samples go and dig into the seeding / contest inventory for most of the latest releases. I actually held back about 15 or so pieces of the early releases as part of archiving. Was rearranging the studio and thinking I might let those go as well. Thought it would be cool to have them down the road, but they’re starting to take up too much room. Anyhow, I’ll let you guys know, but if anyone wants a jump on them, DM me your size and I’ll let you know. 

Here’s some photos of some of it... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, misteraven said:

I let a few samples go and dig into the seeding / contest inventory for most of the latest releases. I actually held back about 15 or so pieces of the early releases as part of archiving. Was rearranging the studio and thinking I might let those go as well. Thought it would be cool to have them down the road, but they’re starting to take up too much room. Anyhow, I’ll let you guys know, but if anyone wants a jump on them, DM me your size and I’ll let you know. 

Here’s some photos of some of it... 

I remember your test print shirt with the skull....That's the only one i want LOL

• Like 1

• 2 years later...