Talking w strangers

KILZ FILLZ

Today I met a rad ass old chick from Alaska 

she told me a sweet ass anecdote about Denali. 

Apparently when McKinley was pres he named the tallest peak in the US after himself. But this bitch ass ninja never heard off Alaska or Denali. So the standing joke is “McKinley never saw Denali”

she had some super dope bear stories and runs a b&b in some province I’ve never heard of. Way in the middle of nowhere 

she gave me her email and offered to show me and my fiancé some dope shit. Said she needs to go to the public library to check her email. seems legit as fuck. 

Normally my MISERY red flag would be popping but my pops and both my living grandparents were there and co-signed.  

this gal is cool as shit. I am extra down with chatting with odd balls and strangers because they are more interesting than most. 

i have met a couple Alaska folk before and they always pop my alarm as a little bit weird. But that’s mostly due to not much interaction with people and the isolation. They can seem very odd. Submarine people can be the same way and pop my same internal alarm. “Bubbleheads”

I used to know this bouncer named Joshua. He was a giant ass brotha and it’s odd for a brotha to go by Joshua but he did. He spent a lot of time in Alaska and had some wild ass stories. He worked fishing boats in intl waters. The stories he had of the shit that went down out there were pretty cool. Knife fights in the middle of the wild ass frozen ocean. When he looked in your eyes while telling you these things you knew he wasn’t bullshitting you. Not to mention he was a giant ass brotha bouncing hard bars going by the name Joshua. Not. Common. RESPEK. 

I may not hit ol girl up for honeymoon shit as she planned, but plan on opening a correspondence for the sake of coolness and fucking wild ass stories of the Yukon. 

You degenerate ass graft writers interested in these interactions ?

• Like 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tight. She said she’s on vacay in FL for six more weeks. Will email her and post correspondence here. After editing out PII. 

im looking fwd to these talks. 

I want bear stories 

• Truth 1

Don’t have many stories that come along with those type of interactions. I do, however, have some thoughts that come along with talking to strangers. Primarily, i don’t fucking like it. I used to have zero problem with this shit, but I’m a fucking weirdo now who needs at least 2 beers even before talking to people I KNOW. (Out on the town obv. I’m not that weird). I need a better therapist. 

95223335-04DF-43D2-BA31-95F1A6D1D64A.gif.43adfff12f0bd00a123321aa07c9b59b.gif

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • LOL! 1