War in the middle east and intervention debate

Hua Guofang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yes, I posted some sat pics back in the thread to show that they targeted specific hangars and hit them dead on.

What we don't know is what was in those hangars. They may have targeted empty ones so they could show pics of the injured satan on their own TVs but in reality they hit some empty sheds as a message to the US that they don't want to escalate. They may also have hit sheds that stored the aircraft/drones that were used in the killing of QS in a message to the US regards they kind of intelligence they can gather. There could be any number of scenarios that we are unaware of. All we know at this point is that they hit some hangars (we're also assuming that these were the hangars that they were aimng for and didn't just get lucky. But the crazy luck that that outcome would involve is highly implausible).

Edited by Hua Guofang

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Side note:

These people had balls of absolute steel if they knew about everything that was going on and they still got on that plane. I wouldnt have jumped in the air inside Tehran never mind got on a fucking plane an hour after they launched missiles at American military bases. 

I don't know, from what I understand those Canadians were mostly Iranians that had immigrated to Canada, and were in Iran for a visit. This assassination came out of the blue and I'm sure they were stuck there with no other options. I don't think driving out would be any safer. I can't place any blame on them because once again, it's not the citizens, it's not capitalism, it's not anything except the state(s)/governments that caused all of this, just like most other man made disasters. Our government is out of control, committing crimes, so was Iran's. To place even a small percentage of blame on these people that were shot down isn't accurate.

• Truth 1

Eric is from Bellingcat and is talking on the video of the missile striking the Ukrainian aircraft:

All of these "it's so easy to fake!" videos are just cloning and mirroring footage that's already recorded. Anyone with a pirated license for a video editor can do that in no time, not make a totally new, fake video with a perfect location, flash + sound delay, flight path, etc.

18 minutes ago, Mercer said:

No doubt, they shot it down. Not a video expert but you can see the missile hit it in one video and a plane going down in flames in several others. No way there were that many fakes. 2020 you can't get away with anything these days.

I don't doubt the veracity of those vids but I think we have to prepare ourselves for an age where you can rarely believe what you see.

Surely it can't be hard for a small group of informed and resourced folk to quickly (24-48hrs) create a suite of convincing fake visuals to then drip out on the net. Even if they are disproved a week later it won't matter because once the narrative has taken hold you can't stop it.

• Props 1

@Hua GuofangTrue, which is why I reversed my position on the assassination so quickly, at first i thought he was coordinating an attack and naturally gave my home team the benefit of the doubt even though it went against my normal sensibilities. Took two days and a little passive research to lear my position was wrong.

I'd say in general I'm pretty good at sleuthing these days. There's a ton of bullshit that gets put in front of the ancap community specifically, so I'll keep clicking till I can find a source. You can usually tell because it all comes back to twitter and you can usually asses an accounts credibility fairly easily just scrolling back through it a few years.

Edited by Mercer
  • Props 1