War in the middle east and intervention debate

Hua Guofang

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 5/12/2020 at 7:32 PM, Hua Guofang said:

Good ol' Saudi regime, making the world a better place.

Thanks to unky Donnie too for trying to protect a regime that kills Americans, journalists, women activists, etc. etc.

https://news.yahoo.com/in-court-filing-fbi-accidentally-reveals-name-of-saudi-official-suspected-of-directing-support-for-911-hijackers-224555851.html

You think it’s them rather than the Israelis? 

I just don’t know, it’s such a tangled mess 

12 minutes ago, Kults said:

It wouldn't be the first time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Referring mainly to the 9/11 dancing Israelis conspiracy that's been 'debunked' by (((MSM)))

I remember hearing about the dancing Israelis like two days after the attacks.

I've not seen anything other than "there were Israelis dancing on a roof that worked for a company that was shut down quickly after 9/11", as that seems to be all there is to the story. I've seen a lot of stuff posted about it, but it's mostly rantings from anonymous folk on the internet with no actual facts but stuff that can have numerous plausible explanations. (people often think that because something is possible of being true that there is nothing else needed to believe it. They ignore that you also have to disprove other plausible explanations before you can land on what is most likely. It's our biases at work.)

Regards the Israelis, I tend to think if you had people covertly working on such a large and world-changing operation for so many years, that damaged the country that ensures their own existence, that they would be unlikely to be dancing on the rooftops about it, just at the time when everyone is looking out their windows. I'm not saying it's impossible that they were linked (or that they even existed) but that I feel it's unlikely to the point of being implausible.

Regards 9/11 as a whole, I'm the same as you, I can never really say that it was 100% this or that. Because how the fuck would I truly know? There have been large-scale conspiracies carried out by govts before - the Suez Canal crisis is the obvious case and I would also put elements of the 2003 invasion of Iraq in that category as well. James Clapper, the head of US geospatial intelligence at the time is on record saying that he feels that no matter what the intelligence community told the govt, the Bush admin had already made its mind up that they were going to war. (he also details how his failures assisted the govt to going to war as he was part of the team that said they'd likely located the mobile chem weapons labs that Chalabi (screwball) had convinced them existed.)

So it's possible that the story around the Saudis was just a front for something else, but I've seen nothing that convinces me of that. Gut also feels that it wasn't a big conspiracy as I can't see what anyone would have achieved out of doing it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heard a interesting tidbit on the Popular Front podcast the other day about Tunisian Jihadists that killed the leader of the Northern Alliance 2 days before the Sept 11th attacks. I admittedly don’t know fuck all about the Northern Alliance, but they said the dude they killed would have been the go-to guy for the Americans in the following never ending war. 

Thought it was an interesting piece of information i had never heard before. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

• 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

20 years, 1 trillion+ dollars spent, 20k+ wounded, 4k+ dead, who knows how much trauma and PTSD..  

NAILED IT.
NEVER FORGET. 

Edit: KOBE!

but the poppy fields were secured until the world was ready to replace it with chinese fentanyl 🤡

• Truth 3

1 minute ago, Kults said:

imagine the guys that fought over there.. fkn insulting of the gov 

I know a few who served there, i sort of want to ask them how they feel about it, but also feel like it’s presumptuous for me to assume they have an opinion or even want to talk about it. It’s fucking wild though. 

• Truth 2

Watched a video of two dudes taking turns flogging a woman in the street in Kabul. Sounds harsh, but the situation there now, is better than one more kid returning in a box IMO. Fuck that embassy too. If they want freedom/prosperity there they'll have to earn it for it themselves to truly value it. It is the way.

If any of the soldiers stationed there want to stay or go back, i say let them. I dont think we should waste billions more, and i do think we should leave, but a little aid seems fine to me. 

It’s not like the US has an immaculate record of winning wars on its own. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

26 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

9A3B2267-A368-4837-A6B7-C14DEF1A916D.jpeg

I can’t believe i’m about to defend Biden (lol) but he just inherited that shit show. 3 presidents prior did fuck all to resolve that clusterfuck.

Although he was VP during 8 of those years.. I take it back 

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Kults said:

I can’t believe i’m about to defend Biden (lol) but he just inherited that shit show. 3 presidents prior did fuck all to resolve that clusterfuck.

Although he was VP during 8 of those years.. I take it back 

I was mostly posting that one for the info about what the Taliban has seized so far. 

I agree that i don't think he should be to blame entirely, did seem a bit hasty, but.. leaving all this weaponry behind seems, odd, to say the least. 

edit: i mean maybe it was “intended” for the Afghan army, on some like “ohh.. man… cant believe we forgot those… well, you can keep em..” type shit, but, there was probably a better way to ensure their safe keeping, haha. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 2