History Of The S

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/20/2023 at 10:10 PM, LUGR said:

Bruh, you gonna really doubt DAO?

And me?

I had a shirt in 5th grade with it on it. Shit was legit Stussy too, not that bootleg shit you could buy on the street.

Have you considered it being lost to that so called "mandela effect?
Where shit that all of us of a certain age clearly remember all of a sudden being scrubbed clean from existence?
Like Ed McMahon supposedly was never the spokesman for Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes, etc?
One theory is that it's google conducting a social experiment to see if they can change the perception of history by literally scrubbing all evidence of this shit clean from the records, and because the younger generation literally only believes what they can google, they can gaslight us all into looking stupid.
Another theory is that the Haldron Colider put us into an alternate universe where shit is different. Do you remember that chick Symbols supposedly had something to do with that? I really wont somebody to track her down and get her opinion about this.

• Truth 1

5 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Where shit that all of us of a certain age clearly remember all of a sudden being scrubbed clean from existence?
Like Ed McMahon supposedly was never the spokesman for Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes, etc?
One theory is that it's google conducting a social experiment to see if they can change the perception of history by literally scrubbing all evidence of this shit clean from the records, and because the younger generation literally only believes what they can google, they can gaslight us all into looking stupid.
Another theory is that the Haldron Colider put us into an alternate universe where shit is different. Do you remember that chick Symbols supposedly had something to do with that? I really wont somebody to track her down and get her opinion about this.

I am with you on this as having traversed multiple dimensions Myself and having learned of the Mandela Effect, CERN and all that astrophysics jazz, along with understanding that Google is how higher dimensional entities effectively "Go Ogle" how stupid and simple humans are at their core, the possibility that this affected the Stussy S is entirely feasible.

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Maybe Symbols got sent to an alternate universe where they aren’t able to log into 12oz?

• LOL! 1

On 3/26/2024 at 1:59 AM, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

@!@#$%Where you at?  Chime in on this. 😆