History Of The S

Mercer

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

😂 

😂    😂 

😂             😂 

😂                     😂 

😂        😂        😂 

😂        😂        😂

😂        😂        😂

😂      😂    😂 

😂       😂 

😂    😂      😂 

😂        😂        😂 

😂        😂        😂

😂        😂        😂

😂                     😂 

😂             😂 

😂    😂 

😂 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

I really don't get it. I'm old as fuck and I literally never saw anybody drawing this coming up. I went to a LOT of elementary schools being as we were constantly moving around, and this was never a thing that anybody drew ever. I never seen it till Stussy used it. I have a pretty photographic memory, and I specifically remember seeing this "S" on Stussy hats and maybe even T-shirts. This would be in the early 90's. Just because the internet can't find "evidence" of this doesn't mean jack shit. The internet didn't even come around until the late 90's for nerds and dorks and the early 2000's for everyone else, and by then all this clothing from the early 90's would've long since been trashed. It's known as the Stussy S because that's litterally what it is. I've always known it to be exactly that, because I remember it being their logo for a brief time in the early 90's,  and I litterally have zero recolection of anybody ever drawing it or painting it on walls ever.

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER
  • Like 1
  • Pause 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

11 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

I really don't get it. I'm old as fuck and I literally never saw anybody drawing this coming up. I went to a LOT of elementary schools being as we were constantly moving around, and this was never a thing that anybody drew ever. I never seen it till Stussy used it. I have a pretty photographic memory, and I specifically remember seeing this "S" on Stussy hats and maybe even T-shirts. This would be in the early 90's. Just because the internet can't find "evidence" of this doesn't mean jack shit. The internet didn't even come around until the late 90's for nerds and dorks and the early 2000's for everyone else, and by then all this clothing from the early 90's would've long since been trashed. It's known as the Stussy S because that's litterally what it is. I've always known it to be exactly that, because I remember it being their logo for a brief time in the early 90's,  and I litterally have zero recolection of anybody ever drawing it or painting it on walls ever.

I definitely had a Stussy shirt with the S on it.

All these nerds and dorks got it twisted.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/11/2023 at 2:25 PM, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Well I don't recall seeing it on any walls until after Stussy was using it, and my oldest memory of it would be like 90-91.

Also I had some killer Stussy clothes over the years, and I still regret giving my Stussy belt I wore for literally 20 years to my brother only for some cling-on crackhead associate of his to have removed it from his possession. Same as the vintage Oakley skull belt I gave him.

Fucking crackheads.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Well I don't recall seeing it on any walls until after Stussy was using it, and my oldest memory of it would be like 90-91.

Also I had some killer Stussy clothes over the years, and I still regret giving my Stussy belt I wore for literally 20 years to my brother only for some cling-on crackhead associate of his to have removed it from his possession. Same as the vintage Oakley skull belt I gave him.

Fucking crackheads.

What if I were to tell you that some people do not believe Stussy ever used the Stussy S on their clothes.