Thiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@LUGRyou got me on the team bro, goddamn. Chick is a beast. 

Welcome aboard!

Unfortunately, traditional gymnastics could not handle her wonderful thickness and they suss’d her out of the game.

I would love to see some other thick gymnasts make it clap.

4 hours ago, LUGR said:

Welcome aboard!

Unfortunately, traditional gymnastics could not handle her wonderful thickness and they suss’d her out of the game.

I would love to see some other thick gymnasts make it clap.

I was about to say.  From what I just seen in that video, her floor routine is far better than simones.  Interested to see if she is good on the beam and high and low?

If she is just as good on those other disciplines as she is on the floor, then your comment got me thinking.  Wonder if contracts with simone to have the spot light kept her from competing.  Idk? 

12 hours ago, ndv said:

I was about to say.  From what I just seen in that video, her floor routine is far better than simones.  Interested to see if she is good on the beam and high and low?

If she is just as good on those other disciplines as she is on the floor, then your comment got me thinking.  Wonder if contracts with simone to have the spot light kept her from competing.  Idk? 

I don’t know man, I think she was over it and not happy. Apparently she dealt with some shit for being thicker than the average gymnast. Which is terrible to hear.

Last one. My feed is all Her right now 😆 

4 hours ago, ndv said:

So basically pound for pound she has bikes beat by a long shot. 

I would like to see her in the olympics.  

I would have like that too, but she is done. She has moved onto social media influencer. 

• Like 1