Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, Kults said:

Capture.PNG

Just double posted then deleted this in here, lol.

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

A3DDF2B5-0C81-481B-96B6-22593E5843B9.jpeg

Then deleted this one from the Minneapolis thread where I also double posted.

We come together like Voltron gentlemen

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

8 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

But aren't those 287 anus deaths accidental whereas 99% of firearm deaths would be intentional?

In some ways I guess it's better they went out doing something they enjoyed, but overall I think intent is inconsequential when it comes to irreversible harm. If someone "unintentionally" shoots a person out of negligence, it makes no difference on the real world consequences.

Stuffing anything up your ass without a broad base will result in a hospital visit, and is gross negligence (no pun intended).I'd gain zero comfort knowing the shooter was doing something as ridiculous as stuffing a rifle up their ass backwards and having an accidental discharge if they took out one of my family members.

Focusing on the emotional factor of something that can't be proven/disproven 100%, and assigning the priority to "intent" for any manner of safety neglects logic. Traffic rules save lives, building codes save lives and if they were designed to focus on a driver's/builders intent they wouldn't work. Bottom line is emotionally based  design isn't valid, especially when compared to logic as a the primary consideration for designing safety measures.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

This legit made me lose my shit. 

My gf says "I clean." Like she's making fun of being a Mexican janitor.  Good thing she isn't a Doctor Seuss book. 

Everyone should be fair game. I miss the days when ppl could laugh at themselves

• Truth 2

Up here in clown country a comedian was sued ( the case ultimately made it to the supreme court (lol) ) because he made fun of a kid with developmental issues who is a public figure/singer.

Now I agree its in bad taste but sued over it? Gimmy a break. Public figure= valid target

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/supreme-court-canada-mike-ward-gabriel-1.5914367