Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
32 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Were you one of those kids that would only fight when your homies was in a fight and you jumped in? It's kind of weird how you never come at me until someone else is but OK. If that's your only move, I guess that's your move.

LOL. Just like your previous accusation of the same thing I made the first post calling your inane comments out.

But it's cool, ISIS is dead and a bloody nose is just shy of being beaten to death....  each time you get called out for being wrong or illogical you go for jokes and ad hominem attacks; is that your only move or can you admit that your first post in this specific conversation is complete nonsense followed by sophomoric attempts at wit to sidestep the point? Didn't think so. 

Yawn.

On 5/15/2020 at 4:49 PM, Fist 666 said:

I'm not going to speak for him.

Not sure how you’re having trouble understanding this. You prefaced your comment with an acknowledgement that I was already debating someone else on the same topic @Fist 666

So I’m not sure how you thought you weren’t jumping in at this point. If you don’t have enough confidence in your writing/debate skills to do anything more than attack when I’m already in a debate then just stay in your lane. I’m going to call you out for it every time you do it.

At first I had trouble understanding why this was so important to you, but I think I have it figured out. Even if “beating the shit out of” was a 100% concise  term with no room for play, and I was 100% wrong in using it, it would be a major boost in your ego if you could for once  prove me, or anyone else with a different philosophy wrong. The fact is that will never happen, even if you caught a typo, or minor technicality it will not make you any smart, or well read. This is the only reason I can imagine you’re going after this so hard like “I proved Mercer wrong” which I guess is somewhat of a compliment on my own debate, writing skills outside of the merit of either of our opposing  philosophies. 

I’ll kindly ask again, if somebody else is already debating me on a subject, please exercise a little self control when you get all excited by it and enjoy the view from the stands. Separately,  If you do find something I post like a meme, or statement (that is not a response to someone else else who’s already debating me)  please feel free to air out your thoughts. It’s fairly obvious I’m not opposed to debating you, or anyone else, in fact that’s why I’m here.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

Lol. You silly goose, are you trying to gaslight me?

You were debating? With who?  That shitpost that nobody had replied to was mid-debate? Try again....

And are you uncertain about how public forums operate? We can look back a whole page and see that you were indeed not debating anyone, just making an illogical shitpost. If you'd like a private conversation with someone, please take it to DMs, that what they're there for. If my tangential post about semantics derailed your entire line of thinking to cause that multipost shit show, then maybe look at your own writing or debate skills... 

6 hours ago, Mercer said:

This is the only reason I can imagine you’re going after this so hard like “I proved Mercer wrong” which I guess is somewhat of a compliment on my own debate, writing skills outside of the merit of either of our opposing  philosophies. 

Again, lol. "going so hard." You've got more posts and more text defending yourself and digging holes than I have in the entire conversation, try again.

And the whole "why are you trying so hard" is trolling 101, not reflective of skill in debate or writing--once that statement is made the respondent is a dolt for digging in or a coward for refusing to respond. With that, I'll stop feeding the troll and just call this a wrap as you've demonstrated for the umpteenth time that logic, debate, and formal discussion aren't actually what you're here for. 

• LOL! 1

38 minutes ago, Kults said:

and then...

Pick one.

Only because I feel like procrastinating from shit editing work (not because I actually care):

Aren't you doing here, exactly what @Fist 666is accused of doing, jumping into somebody else's argument halfway through?

For the record, I see this as an open forum where anyone can get involved in any conversation they want, it's precisely what forums are designed for.

Even more importantly, I'm never drinking chicken cup-a-soup again. It was foul on the way down and now won't stop repeating on my to show that it's doubly foul coming back up.

• Like 1

Snitching on people & businesses for violating unconstitutional orders isn't the only route to becoming a Corona Karen, there's also this bullshit.

Respect private property rights, even if said property is open to the public that shit still doesn't belong to you.

Gay bartended dude enjoying his side-hustle = hero. /prohomo

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Snitching on people & businesses for violating unconstitutional orders isn't the only route to becoming a Corona Karen, there's also this bullshit.

Respect private property rights, even if said property is open to the public that shit still doesn't belong to you.

Gay bartended dude enjoying his side-hustle = hero. /prohomo

Karen's sense of entitlement leaves me (almost) speechless.

It's like all those videos of people abusing others for wearing a mask in public: "This is America, take the mask off". Why do people care?

Just now, Hua Guofang said:

Karen's sense of entitlement leaves me (almost) speechless.

It's like all those videos of people abusing others for wearing a mask in public: "This is America, take the mask off". Why do people care?

This one is easy, other people violate my freedom (you're not allowed to work, etc.), so I want to violate theirs as revenge. That's what people who don't understand Trump's appeal can't seem to grasp, it's 100% reactionary and the reason why "But ________ did X" makes so much sense to the Trumpers even if it's obvious they're in the wrong.

It's all about revenge, much of their anger is actually legitimate IMO. The expression of said dissatisfaction can be easily misguided (see Germany 1930's) some people just can't turn the other cheek and keep it moving so to speak, and neither side gives a single fuck this attitude is tearing our country apart. Not that I think you should be able to violate someone else's rules on their own property, quite frankly if the store's rules said buck naked from the waist down for entry, fuck it, go shop someplace else or perfect your meatspin walk and throw some spice in it. I'd kinda like to see some boomer order me to take my mask off, I might not respond the way they expect.

• Like 2