Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, misteraven said:

Sure there's plenty, but when you consider that basically all of Central and Western Europe, the Middle East, most of the Far East, as well as huge swaths of South America all have deep rooted histories of slavery, or that there's still so many countries in the Caribbean and Middle East that still practice slavery or that massive countries like Brazil have such a fucked up socio economic situation that it's barely better than slavery in most meaningful ways, that it amazes me that people still love to point out what we had going on a century+ ago.

Also, cops in the USA kill more white people than black each year... Not a proud fact, but bucks the MSM narrative so rarely gets mentioned.

Agreed that its very widespread. Most forget that the UK imported a lot of African slavery as well. There's still slavery in Pakistan, China, Russia, etc. It's clearly not an "American thing". As I said though, I was responding to a specific statement, not voluntarily singling the US out for slavery.

Regards black folk and cops, I think the meaningful stat would have to be a per-capita ratio rather than absolute, right? either way, let's please not play that lazy game of "OMG the MSM". Do you really believe that I get my opinions from slouching on a couch in front of cable news rather than reading widely on issues and checking my biases?

On 2/18/2020 at 6:06 PM, Kults said:

I'll do you one better ( more repugnant ).

Seen that Netflix show marketed to kids called Big Mouth that sexualizes children? Nice one guys  /s

They've even invented a new term for it, it's totally not Pedophilia guys, it's Ephebophilia!  So it's totally cool, right? Celebrate degeneracy long enough this is where it gets us. Fuckin sad.

Cartoons have been sexualizing everything from babies to animals for decades. From Fritz the Cat to Stewie from Family Guy.

I never watched an episode of Family Guy when Stewie was having one of his “sexy parties” and though about banging a kid. If a cartoon makes you think about trying that you were probably thinking about trying it anyway. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Regards black folk and cops, I think the meaningful stat would have to be a per-capita ratio rather than absolute, right? 

if you did it by "deaths per encounters"  with cops you'll probably find it's more dangerous to be  a Blonde white australian woman than just about anything

image.png.320196936a95b74db3506f497821d64c.png

• Truth 1

6 minutes ago, Hua Guofang said:

Didn't watch the debate but am sure this is likely true.

they finally dropped the gloves and started debating *gasp the issues

demonstrating how none of them even have a solid platform to run on. it was a glorious trainwreck

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Had to do a couple minutes of digging on this one. Was not familiar with that insignia. 

Fr? Nazi iconography was pretty tight. Surprised you never saw the death's head before

HUGO BOSS made the fits. Pretty snazzy for a bunch of cunts

hugo-800x420-1.jpg

2 hours ago, Kults said:

Fr? Nazi iconography was pretty tight. Surprised you never saw the death's head before

HUGO BOSS made the fits. Pretty snazzy for a bunch of cunts

hugo-800x420-1.jpg

I mean in hindsight i know I've seen it, i just couldnt place what it was from. My first guess was the Marine Raiders haha. Theres just too many military insignias that use skulls.

Another fun fact is the Nazi SS uniform is said to be based off of the Massachusetts State Trooper uniform. 

D2D1EFE3-A3A8-4B02-8C7E-76B871199738.jpeg.0609267e876bd20dbaee167fc63234c8.jpeg

53864325-D02F-458A-8CEB-65FF7E7E783E.jpeg.5fd27c72efa714bf803566d5e363988c.jpeg

Edited by abrasivesaint