Mercer

2 minutes ago, Decyferon said:

I vote green in  European elections and there is a movement of green politicians across euro. But now we have voted retard and not been part of europe my vote is for a bunch of cunts, I dont agree with my constituency representative for this area of my town even though she is my 'party'

Make a protest vote and give it to some other party or candidate that doesn’t have a chance in hell but more closely represents your views 

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Decyferon said:

I do agree, but look at it in perspective too, barely anyone in europe is armed, I'd rather have a load of baseball bats with nails through them than guns in an apocalypse here, good luck finding bullets,  I'll cave your skull in

The problem with this is that there are people in Europe quietly making their own bullets..... and likely have a large stockpile of them.  Making your own bullets in a machine shop really wouldn't be that hard and the chemicals needed to do it wouldn't be that difficult to get either.  It doesn't have to be high grade smokeless powder made under strict standards to be effective at shooting a piece of metal out of a barrel.

Also, what does "voting green" mean?  It's not a term I've heard before.

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

image.png.7d71afe85a4a02b097dc2f34644dcba9.png

Ummm, doesn't the video show that his hands weren't up when he was shot, though?

Not saying the shooting was ok but in the video it looks like he was doing something with his hands by his side when he was shot.

I know nothing of the details of this story, just the video that was embeded.

5 hours ago, Kults said:

Subtle

MSNBC subliminal messaging by putting red only behind the anti-establishment democratic candidates (Kamala had a blue background too)

Little too on the nose to be coincidence?

jkmo3ztr13041.png

Shouldn't Warren have a red star behind her too, though? She's all about redistribution of wealth, from the little that I follow the primaries.

* Yes, procrastinating instead of working.

• Props 1

4 hours ago, Kults said:

Make a protest vote and give it to some other party or candidate that doesn’t have a chance in hell but more closely represents your views 

This is why Australia's preferential voting system (the one that NYC used recently) is good. Smaller parties that have no chance in winning cna influence the policies of the major parties through preference deals.

You still end up with one of the two majors - which both of are fucktardal in Australia as well - but you can at least stop them from going full retard..., sometimes.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kults said:

I do get the point Raven is making and Mercer echoes. Just cause shit is sweet now and society is running (arguably) smoothly, things can change. When and if the shit ever did hit the fan, you’d want to be armed. 

I agree, which is why I know the people in my area that have guns and have plans in place to take the fuckers should I ever need them!*

*Most people who have guns think that having them means you know how to use them.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

26 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

@KultsHave you signed your paperwork yet or just considering? If you haven't signed yet, I've got advice to offer on how to get the most out of your experience that I wish I'd gotten. DM me, obv different countries, but my advice should span the border.

I’ll just pay it. Fucks sake.

I do have a good job and make good money they’re just being a pain in the ass about it and want more than I can give them monthly so had to go to the courthouse today to drop a notice to seek mediation. Like all things legal cost me a bunch. I was more referring to the student loans and not the considering enlisting to pay them off part. I don’t even owe that much by US standards I have no fuckin idea how anyone down there can afford university if their parents aren’t loaded. 

Appreciate the offer for the advice though. 

As long as we have poor folk willing to sign their life away we will never have free college in the US. 

edit — poor folk ain’t the problem. Expensive ass shit education is the problem. But my point stands lol

• Truth 2

16 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

As long as we have poor folk willing to sign their life away we will never have free college in the US. 

edit — poor folk ain’t the problem. Expensive ass shit education is the problem. But my point stands lol

Im conflicted on that. It does cost way too much given that our taxes pay for them in the first the place. Totally free is a recipe for disaster though. Too many people would just take 3 years for fisher price degrees so they could coast for free after high school. I dont know what the solution is but the current system isnt great

• Truth 1