Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

this-is-where-i-live-being-told-to-take-

The bit I love about this meme is that's a photo of Sydney that is being impacted by serious bushfire smoke. But it's not even summer yet and we've got horrendous bushfires already. The Climate Scientists warned that summers would get longer, bushfire seasons would get longer and more intense. That prediction is turning out as accurate with hundreds of people losing their houses, farms and lives. The Farmers Union is pissed off that our conservative govt refuses to acknowledge that climate change is destroying them and their livelihoods. I wonder if anyone ever believes memes like that and whether they work to polarise peope's opinions.

Oh well...

image.png.9f20b964299aa447f3557a26f6a8a361.png

image.png.6b4d67dfec2bc52767cfc1935612823f.png

image.png.3eb8e143cd14e8c73d8ebe2d85363d84.png

image.thumb.png.bfe32eba987b6935d0e9aa9af2670f8d.png

And just to clarify, that post was not a shot at @Dirty_habiTI understand that it's a meme thread and its about the lolz than much else.

I guess it just hits home a little more when you have your wife, baby and mother at home with a grab bag and a car full of fuel because you're told you may have to evacuate in the coming days and you haven't heard from close friends in a week because their house is probably ashes now.

• Like 3

I'm sorry to hear that @Hua Guofang.  I, admittedly, don't watch much news at all.... not on the tv at least.  I watch stuff on youtube (which I full on understand is a limited view, especially since i've cropped the channels that are able to be suggested to me down to not very many).  I hope you and your friends/family are ok.

Are people doing that crazy shit where they jack the price of fuel up really high?  We saw it hit $8/gal here in Austin not that long ago when some "crisis" was going on.  It wasn't stuff was on fire though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Dude that's a pretty hard flex to just bust ass on camera like that.  I mean, I can't say it was a good idea for him.... but just wow.  He even got the little twitch/ass clench/try to hold it in thing going right before it happened lol.

This is the guy that was running for president not three months ago just LOL

I mean, to be fair, that encapsulates what I think of Chris Matthews/Hardball and what its audience deserves lol