Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
21 minutes ago, Decyferon said:

My dad is trans, no meme just ths truth 

My opinion is 50/50

I'm all for people doing wtv the fuck they want as long as its not hurting others, I'm cool with it. I'm socially liberal. That being said, normalizing fringe behavior and screeching like an autistic moron when people don't go along with it like it's normal is where I draw the line. Especially when you're pushing this crap on children.

Want to play pretend, tuck your balls, wear makeup and take a bunch of pills to grow some man giblets have at it, just don't get offended if I laugh at the delusion when you call yourself a woman with a straight face.

39 minutes ago, Decyferon said:

My dad is trans, no meme just ths truth 

My opinion is 50/50

Man, that's "tough".... but I say that as an outsider that isn't experienced with the situation first hand.  I do have a trans co-worker.  They had us have a company meeting (I don't work for a small company ~40k employees) about what to call her moving forward.  I always appreciate hearing other peoples' perspectives especially when they have first hand experience with a subject.

What "is" your opinion though. I know you say fifty fifty, which, to me, means that you half are "against" it.  Can you say more about why you feel how you do about it and more about how you feel about it?

Thank you for sharing (no sarcasm at all).

edit: just caught up to where you said you didn't want to talk about it..... i'll leave what I wrote up in case you do, but if not that's ok too.

• Like 2